Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway - 2019

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Maybe can build my flower room, if my wife allows...lol @basscaptain @oldskol4evr @Aqua Man
throw up some drawings bro,that how you handle the girls,they recognize dollar signs,but also like you growing versus buying it at alarming rates or visits to the bar,most girls like a man to stay home and as long as she can bend the shit out your ear they usally come around,be surprised how cheap and well you can build a flower room just from styrfoam board,home depot has some 2inches thick now,white on one side reflective other,you could glue them bitches right together into a room in no time,that the start,so when she watches you fight it a while she will throw down on a new room just to keep that great smoke coming in ,if you dig what im saying.
tell ya one thing,i will never buy another one of these tents,i dont care how much folk say this one is better than the other,hell nah i build my damn tent and with the fasteners of these days if you pay mind what you do that styrfoam board and fasteners could make it just as mobile as the tent,and probally more strength

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Sounds like a winner bro^^^ I will get a drawing together this weekend for ya, and will show you the setup I am growing in now. At the moment I am in a 4X6X8 closet, did my veg and now in flowering in that same closet. If I had that flower room I could be veg again with some more beans. I got some more coming in a few days. I don't want to buy anymore weed after I harvest around xmas time. 🤪

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

throw up some drawings bro,that how you handle the girls,they recognize dollar signs,but also like you growing versus buying it at alarming rates or visits to the bar,most girls like a man to stay home and as long as she can bend the shit out your ear they usally come around,be surprised how cheap and well you can build a flower room just from styrfoam board,home depot has some 2inches thick now,white on one side reflective other,you could glue them bitches right together into a room in no time,that the start,so when she watches you fight it a while she will throw down on a new room just to keep that great smoke coming in ,if you dig what im saying.
tell ya one thing,i will never buy another one of these tents,i dont care how much folk say this one is better than the other,hell nah i build my damn tent and with the fasteners of these days if you pay mind what you do that styrfoam board and fasteners could make it just as mobile as the tent,and probally more strength
Exactly how I built mine 👍

Sounds like a winner bro^^^ I will get a drawing together this weekend for ya, and will show you the setup I am growing in now. At the moment I am in a 4X6X8 closet, did my veg and now in flowering in that same closet. If I had that flower room I could be veg again with some more beans. I got some more coming in a few days. I don't want to buy anymore weed after I harvest around xmas time. 🤪
Pm ya the materials and how i put mine together.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Next grow will be 5 plants. my closet is full right now with 6. one of them is an unknown strain, got a bit out of control....lol
had same size closet last place i lived ,loved that damn closet,had a attic entrance,i cut styrofaom board to match the hole,then cut 3 6inch holes ,one for exhaust into attic,one for 6 in intake coming from faccit vent ,then split into a ac vent and run into the closet for ac,hung a sleeping bag over the closet door entrance,shit bro me and that 400 hid light got it on ,worked out great had 15 plants in there at one time hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Mine is upstairs also with attic acces.
like i said,i ran a 6inch vent from the soffit outside,had a screen over it,threw the attic,dropped to floor for fresh air,had a washable air filter from k&n fitted to 6in vent with a cheap scrubber from lowes pulling outside air in ,then vented threw the 400 watt cool tube and hood across bulb and out to attic,never got over 75 in the closet even in summer,i also had another scrubber split into a register going into the room and forced the ac in there,tacked a sleeping bag around door frame edges and no light leaks ,worked out great and not one time did anyone ever suspect i had a grow going right in the middle of the city hahahahah,i was running 4 -5 gallon bucket s,big ass plants went to the lights,hard to manage,so down sized to 1 gal pots and had 15 in there,wasnt bad,went to water take all out and single fill them back in ,use a shop vac to suck out runoff hahahah

Moshmen

Moshmen

had same size closet last place i lived ,loved that damn closet,had a attic entrance,i cut styrofaom board to match the hole,then cut 3 6inch holes ,one for exhaust into attic,one for 6 in intake coming from faccit vent ,then split into a ac vent and run into the closet for ac,hung a sleeping bag over the closet door entrance,shit bro me and that 400 hid light got it on ,worked out great had 15 plants in there at one time hahahah
U are one creative dude! I love hearing theses gives me some direction when I build my own space

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

U are one creative dude! I love hearing theses gives me some direction when I build my own space
im telling ya easy and cheap,well sort,if you go with the thinner styrfoam it cheaper,i was looking at the 2in thick were i could use the fastners that all the cheap furniture is made of these days,were it screws in with one twist and done,or even a molly bolt insert,main thing is stealth and low key dig and can be torn down at the quick in case of unfriendly fire coming your way ,we all know the signs,got a blue red and white wrapper on them hahah and a noisey neighbor hahahah.
id rather get busted with that plant laying on the floor then in a pot around my state if you dig

Moshmen

Moshmen

im telling ya easy and cheap,well sort,if you go with the thinner styrfoam it cheaper,i was looking at the 2in thick were i could use the fastners that all the cheap furniture is made of these days,were it screws in with one twist and done,or even a molly bolt insert,main thing is stealth and low key dig and can be torn down at the quick in case of unfriendly fire coming your way ,we all know the signs,got a blue red and white wrapper on them hahah and a noisey neighbor hahahah.
id rather get busted with that plant laying on the floor then in a pot around my state if you dig
Oh yeah I dig I I close my closet and no sign only a smell but my wife loves her candles so we burn a lot not as well vented outside like yours but ya do the best with what ya got ! Lol

E60C4C80 26B9 44E7 B4F5 06800E5B500C
EAEB1E75 8471 4BDD BEA2 439123666636
3D49EB70 DD77 4AFE 8508 529FC61B1F4F
Moshmen

Moshmen

i have never run a auto,might be worth a shot outside huh,they get very tall,i got a old bastard next door with a real long nose hahahh
Nah about 3-4’ tall if ya let em go I tried to get some strains that stayed short and bushy , some are some aren’t ! They just wanna sell seeds . And I buy em ! Lol

Top Bottom