Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown.Thumb

Brown.Thumb

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... I need to move my grow indoors, coz...

My outdoor grow...

DSC04805s

Is plagued with these damn things...
DSC04802s

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... I need to move my grow indoors, coz...

My outdoor grow...

View attachment 895880

Is plagued with these damn things...
View attachment 895881
yep they have wiped me oout 2 times this year,they dont like spincide though,or neem only problem with corn is there is only a small window were you spray in the reproduction stage,just as you try to see the tassle and just before silk ,thats it,you can spray the rest of plant all and every day,but when the silk and tassle are there you cant,that said next season buy some netting and build make shift frame of pvc,you can get it all the way to 80% if you want,your not blocking sun just bugs,big bugs,build a house for them and your problem with the crickets and grass hopper is over,spray your soil on a maintence schedule with spinosad and that take care of the worms that live deep within,yes up front cost but long lasting product that puts meds in the brain or money back in pocket depending on how you roll,i seen a vid of a fellow that had a cage over his trees,not plants damn trees about 10ft tall and every bit of 8ft across full of damn buds,takes them off during non growing periods,covers the soil with clear plastic first,makes the weeds grow from moisture ,soon as the weeds are up,off comes the clear plastic and replaced with black plastic to kill the weeds all the way down

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ima keep er real. I’ve talked mad shit about your company.. maaad shit. Those new lights look fairly legit tho. Can’t say I’d run em but I’m mildly impressed. Decent price point. Nice work.

B

bloodhungry

want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... Id love to do a honest 100% home grower comparison to the LED lights i use now. Ill say the company name if picked, as i feel this will be a very respectful comparison as the company i use now is a mid-to-upper level lights for a non-commercial grow setup.

20190912 215214
Gobills77

Gobills77

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, cause I hear it's hands down the best, most reasonably priced, high performance grow light on the market and I'm just starting a grow from some clones next week and I could really use one. It'll be my first grow actually, I'm so excited. Thanks for this opportunity.

Shedhead

Shedhead

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳
I would really love a mars hydro LED to utilise in my new veg cab and to test out LED technology for the savings I could be able to make for my growing family, and to keep cost down and try out some new tech for the first time in ages😁

Shedhead

Shedhead

I would love a new mars hydro LED TSW2000/SP250, for the new seedling veg cab that just killed me building, to try and get some savings for my growing family and to also utilise some new technology for the first time in ages!😁.
Oh and to also be able to grow some frosty dank man!

Shedhead

Shedhead

I would love a new mars hydro LED TSW2000/SP250, for the new seedling veg cab that just killed me building, to try and get some savings for my growing family and to also utilise some new technology for the first time in ages!😁.
Oh and to also be able to grow some frosty dank man!
And the tent would be lovely for a new veg cab as mines a bit cramped so I would be able to use the tent as a whole new veg cab😄, and keep the one I just built which is small for my cuts and seedlings. That's it sorry for the numerous posts I'm new to this posting malarkey!

Debedo

Debedo

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... need to reduce my elect, and improve my system at the same time ,, upgrade to better tec. disabled combat veteran, ( blue water Navy Nam) legal mm and caregiver for legal mm ,,not for profit ,,,,,,, this is my medicine other than the farmers market and my back yard fig and veggie garden,,Mahalo for your consideration ,,, I need 3 new lights for bloom -one way or another I'm gonna gitchy gitchy gitchy...one way.. or another....hahahaha Buddha hand anyone???

Brown.Thumb

Brown.Thumb

Okay, this has gotten out of hand. Please consider me out of the game. I'll do just fine without lights and tent.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom