Buzzer777

Buzzer777

There ya go:)
OK..here! LOL
9 15 19

V

vincentjerem

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳
I want TSW2000, I have always used led but never a Mars and you all's new lights seem very impressive. Would love to give an honest review

V

vincentjerem

Would love either one to review, I have knowledge with led and can give an honest review

BigCube

BigCube

I want Mars hydro tsw2000 because I just ordered a new 3x3 tent. I would love to try out a Mars fixture. Of course I would document it in my diary and have been debating starting up another youtube channel. My current channel is unrelated and has over 1000 subs.

Still havent chosen a light for the new tent. Would love a Mars to show off to the world.

Mrmeangreen

Mrmeangreen

Also again would love the mars hydro sp250 to replace my current 2x4 setup!

Im glad you guys are keeping up with the market and releasing quantum boards, hopefully more people get onboard with this technology because those who do use it preach great things! Id love to review some ad ive never had a failed crop and always improve so if these are as good as they seem im in!

Mrmeangreen

Mrmeangreen

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, cuz... I'm building a second flowerroom and haven't bought the lights for it. I have a pair of 550 v2 rspects in flowerroom 1. I'm a rdwc scrog grower and would love to have something to compare them to. I veg under a 630 cmh that I'm pretty happy with.
20190913 193932

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom