• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello dudes, thank you so much for the support, my first giveaway activity here seems successful, right? We will hold more for THCFARMERS and I will try my best to do better in the future💕
This thread is over, Let us go back to our other one thread Mars Hydro LED. @1diesel1 and @Buzzer777 will share the ideas about mars hydro TSW2000 and 3x3 tent, keep following!
More information, also the giveaway and promotion, more discussion, more fun at Mars Hydro LED . Love Peace and hem... 🥳

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, finally our second Giveaway for THCFarmers is coming now, this time is our new SP250, Join us now, Pick 3 growers you like, also can @ yourself😊, Here👉

Cannabizer

Cannabizer

Hello guys, finally our second Giveaway for THCFarmers is coming now, this time is our new SP250, Join us now, Pick 3 growers you like, also can @ yourself😊, Here👉

Hazed420

Hazed420

Well hot shit i dont know to many people on here and i will give a shout out to my friend buzzer777 and edinburgh wherever he is and hell why not me hazed 420. I know i wont win this but maybe my acquaintances can with the light or set up

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Well hot shit i dont know to many people on here and i will give a shout out to my friend buzzer777 and edinburgh wherever he is and hell why not me hazed 420. I know i wont win this but maybe my acquaintances can with the light or set up
@haze420
TY, but I am out of this one..someone that needs a light should be the winner.

Hazed420

Hazed420

Your absolutely right@buzzer777 give to the ones in need its the holidaze time to get festive with some 🌲 cheers!!

koba

koba

@MarsHydroLED I want the sp250 cuz I think there is something, what other led providers dont have. Price, quality and design. (Design of sp250 is amazing)

P.s.
I really looking forward, that someone who use sp250 light put really good report on board.

koba

koba

@koba
@koba
@koba

V

Vondank420

I want to test a setup.
@Vondank420@vondank420@vondank420. I even have extra wanker boxes and stank traps....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom