Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I wish I could afford one of the cob lights you make to compare it to the cheaper cob light that I have. If you have a scratch and dent extra laying around that you need to get rid of I could do a side by side test with my 1200 watt cob @MarsG :D:love1::love2::eyepiece::mushtache::shockedninja::ninja:

weedlover85

weedlover85

wich kind of company your cob lights and do you think they are good ?
saw 400w model for 150-200 $ but whats led chips inside ?

best greetz :)

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

Woww,haha you also can make a video BeglianHaze! :p:p
yeah, i should learn how to make a video with all the photos of my grow :P but if i do that, you will just get a video each 3-4 months lol

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

New photos about flowering period,buds are growing :) ;)

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

wich kind of company your cob lights and do you think they are good ?
saw 400w model for 150-200 $ but whats led chips inside ?

Not sure of what chip it has inside but the brand is galaxyhydro and it is the only one I have had so I cant compare them to marshydro, it has six 200 watt chips each with its own fan and heatsync.

weedlover85

weedlover85

Not sure of what chip it has inside but the brand is galaxyhydro and it is the only one I have had so I cant compare them to marshydro, it has six 200 watt chips each with its own fan and heatsync.

ah i saw this too from galaxyhydro, but they use Epileds Led...

the top 5 in led chips is

top5 Epileds Leds (the badest....)
top4 Epistar Leds
top3 Bridgelux Leds
top2 Cree Leds
Top1 Philips Rebel LEDs (the best even better than cree!)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I wish I could afford one of the cob lights you make to compare it to the cheaper cob light that I have. If you have a scratch and dent extra laying around that you need to get rid of I could do a side by side test with my 1200 watt cob @MarsG :D:love1::love2::eyepiece::mushtache::shockedninja::ninja:
HAHAHA, ok, I will keep my opening for searching one Pro series light with scartch or dent ;) :p In fact we have just gifted out few Pro lights to our honored followers, you may find their grow test on youtube ;) Every year we choose few guys to gift our best lights, the members here also can have chance ;)

Mars Pro series lights are not using COB right now, COB is a kind of new techno , it's still in test period, there still might be with some problems, so we will use COB techno in the future when it's more developed.

So you are using a cob light right now? Is it working well? :cool:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
ah i saw this too from galaxyhydro, but they use Epileds Led...

the top 5 in led chips is

top5 Epileds Leds (the badest....)
top4 Epistar Leds
top3 Bridgelux Leds
top2 Cree Leds
Top1 Philips Rebel LEDs (the best even better than cree!)

Mars Pro series lights are using Cree and Epistar , yayyyyy, they are in the top 5 list :p:p:smoking::smoking:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor

Maybe next time you can give a shot to Mars Hydro ;)

weedlover85

weedlover85

Mars Pro series lights are using Cree and Epistar , yayyyyy, they are in the top 5 list :p:p:smoking::smoking:

Hehe yeah...but wish mars can build a panel with the Philips Rebels leds :love2:

yeah cree still with the best but very expencive...wish i can test one :kiss:

I must thinking about to buy a new light for flowering...must look for what i can offer

maybe i test some Brightlux found a good deal for a 200w panel :love1:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hehe yeah...but wish mars can build a panel with the Philips Rebels leds :love2:

yeah cree still with the best but very expencive...wish i can test one :kiss:

I must thinking about to buy a new light for flowering...must look for what i can offer

maybe i test some Brightlux found a good deal for a 200w panel :love1:

I wish for you, next year if we will gift new lights out, I will mention about you to our boss! ;)

For now, maybe save money for the best light? :P Hmm, yeah, Cree chips are more pricy, but it's worthy for the money, hmmm if Cree light is too expensive, how about try Epistar chips? Or give a try to Mars II. Yeah I have got a feedback of heat problem in this forum, but many other users actually are still giving us good feedbacks. It's more powerful than reflector, can cover bigger size, might be a good idea for flowring :)

weedlover85

weedlover85

I wish for you, next year if we will gift new lights out, I will mention about you to our boss! ;)

For now, maybe save money for the best light? :p Hmm, yeah, Cree chips are more pricy, but it's worthy for the money, hmmm if Cree light is too expensive, how about try Epistar chips? Or give a try to Mars II. Yeah I have got a feedback of heat problem in this forum, but many other users actually are still giving us good feedbacks. It's more powerful than reflector, can cover bigger size, might be a good idea for flowring :)

Very Cool thank you my friend :cool:

yeah wanted the best light but can pay it :opps:
when you thinking hps cost for a 400w with reflector and co are under 100$ dollar...

so the new time is led but the low panel dosent fit it to a 150 hps, so must be the best here like cree but 500 $ + is much more then the home grower have for one light...

Epistar i not so good as cree when you think cree 2g/w with epistar maybe 1g/w... with the same watts...
but the pro series epistar seems to have better led and driver so i woud give it a chance :smoking:

mars 2 700w with secendery lens and groth flower switch where intressing too.. but think better the pro series

i send you a pm my friend please let me now :love1:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
yeah i know...but the problem is that the room is too dark when the led is off, so i can't take good photos :( i will try my best next time...sorry
Hey Belianhaze, Maybe you can take a pic with flash? ;)

keiksweat

keiksweat

yeah i know...but the problem is that the room is too dark when the led is off, so i can't take good photos :( i will try my best next time...sorry
Don't apologise lad,just trying to help out.did you sort out ya heat issues?

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

Don't apologise lad,just trying to help out.did you sort out ya heat issues?
hell0,
it's my first time to grow indoor with this leds and i've never had troubles about heating! max 29° but i resolved it just opening the window in the room...

Mars G, with flash photos are blurry :( i will use camera next time :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
hell0,
it's my first time to grow indoor with this leds and i've never had troubles about heating! max 29° but i resolved it just opening the window in the room...

Mars G, with flash photos are blurry :( i will use camera next time :)

Looking forward to it ;)

Wish you good luck for the first time indoor grow!:love2::party1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom