• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hi MarsG

Very nice from you free yoyo are always cool :cool:

A new Grow tent is always cool, but i dont need one, so please choose someone else that need one :eyepiece:

best greetz :)
Hi Weedlover85,

You are really very nice, thank you!
Wish you happy grow!:):)

riden2low

riden2low

Hi Riden2low,

May I know about your grow situation? Like the size, how many plants, and which light you are using right now? so that I can help you in a better way :) :)
Well I have two plants in their first week of flower and two more clones. Bought 2 of your Mars Hydro Reflector 480w. This is the first time for me growing indoors. I seem to be doing okay. I read a lot of info here on the site.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
New here on the forum. I just bought one of your Mars Hydro Reflector 480W for a grow tent of 36x20x62. It seems to be doing well. First time using LED. Trying to search a lot of forums to see how some of the growers that are using the Mars light to see what results they are getting.
Yayy, I remember you Riden2low, thanks for your support to us!!

Here I can give you the recommended disctance of hanging your lights:

germination 24-30inches above the plants

veg:18-24 inches above the plants

flower:12-18 inches above the plants

I wish everything is going on well with your grow, if you meet any probelm while using our lights, let me know here, I will try my best to help you :)

Wish to see your sharing of your grow with us ! ;) ;)

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Wow. I just got your 140w light. I must say. It's tiny! The footprint on this thing is like 1' x 1'.
I would of been much better off getting 216w of T5 lights.
We decided very quickly it wasn't worth much in a grow room.
NEVER AGAIN MARS.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Wow. I just got your 140w light. I must say. It's tiny! The footprint on this thing is like 1' x 1'.
NEVER AGAIN MARS.

Hopefully you can get a full refund since it has not been 30 days

weedlover85

weedlover85

NEVER AGAIN MARS.

what 140w model a ufo ?
i like my reflector light :cool:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
what 140w model a ufo ?
i like my reflector light :cool:

It's this one. The 300w mixed spectrum, 140 actual watts. It's good for about 1oz of finished product imo.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
NEVER AGAIN MARS.
Hi ShroomKing, welcome to Mars Hydro Family :)

Yeah, 300W is our old model, the coverage size is not that big, that's why we decide to upgrade to MarsII, Mars Reflectors and Mars Pro. Those lights are our best products:)

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

Yeah, 300W is our old model, the coverage size is not that big, that's why we decide to upgrade to MarsII, Mars Reflectors and Mars Pro. Those lights are our best products:)
I see. Well I just ordered it to get a feel for LEDs. It will work for rooting clones I'm sure.
Thanks for your reply.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
@riden2low @weedlover85 Yes, reflecor and MarsII are more developed than our old model, we only have very few stocks of old models now, will be sold out very soon.

I hope our new products can be really helpful for all the users :):smoking:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I see. Well I just ordered it to get a feel for LEDs. It will work for rooting clones I'm sure.
Thanks for your reply.
No problem ShroomKing, maybe you can try to combine with another light together for growing ? But I can be sure it's good for germination. Because we also still have some users who are using our old models, the feedbacks from them are not bad.

I hope you can still have confidence in LED lights, next time choose a better one. No matter which question you have, or any probelm you meet while using the light, I will be here to help you :)

Wish you happy grow :D:D

weedlover85

weedlover85

yeah the reflector is better i use it too, mars 2 no idea but couple guys has heat probs, think the pro series rock it to another level :love2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom