• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Well weed lover i say i am purchasing the 192 x 3 watt ordering one then other one couple weeks later so i will run 2 for flowering :)
from what i have read will still talk with M if they will throw in better fans from my reading there loud either way not a big deal have buddy in that field so maybe he will clock the unit or like some say give it a boost or tune up :)
but yeah ordering next week

Brand : Mars Hydro
LED Configuration: 192 x 3w Epiled Diodes
Power consumption: 350watts
Lumens: 13,000
Lifespan: 75,000 Hours
Color: Blue, Red & White
PAR Test Results @ 2ft: 800 µmol/m2/s
Wavelength/Spectrum: 430~440nm, 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, IR, and white
HID/HPS Equivalent: 800watts
Suggested Lighting Area: 1.4m²
Dimensions: 48x56x7cm
Weight: 11kg
Yeeeeees, I will talk about discount thing with Sara,and I will give you a reply on Monday!!:love2::love2:I would love to sell you the light with a good price for you:p

Wish you enjoy your weekend~~!!

weedlover85

weedlover85

Christmas is coming, how about gift yourself one nice light? ;):p

Wish you have a nice weekend Weedlover!!:D:D

i only can aks my friend the Grinch , to get me some from mars :p:badboy::cry::ninja:

The%20Grinch%20CAROUSEL.jpg

or my friend Homer J :smoking:
giphy.gif

best greetz :)

weedlover85

weedlover85

Yeeeeees, I will talk about discount thing with Sara,and I will give you a reply on Monday!!:love2::love2:I would love to sell you the light with a good price for you:p

Wish you enjoy your weekend~~!!

Sara can make good deals :love2:, best greetz to her :love1:

best greetz :)

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

I'm gonna get calculations on Mars panels stay tuned is it worth buying or not. Did eastcoastjoe get his light fixed? The truth is powerful REAL TALK. I don't care ban me and this site will lose by that action REAL TALK. I owned Mars and they failed me. Mods I have proof that I had Mars and I don't like being lied about. I make better lights and it's only obvious. Mods and admins please look after your members and not allow your paid advertisers to rip off your patrons.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

@REALSTYLES , Joe is still without a light at this hour and still no word back about what the plan is to make this right. I was promised I'd hear something today but right now it's 11:55pm so it's safe to say it's not happening today. I keep hearing phrases like trust me and be patient but nobody seems to understand why I'm frustrated. They had my panels over a week and no one has even looked at them yet. Guy says, you only spent a few hundred dollars LOL, like I got money leaking from my ass

There probably just going to dim my panels and send them back like I don't know any better. Never in my life have I ever been put through so much trouble to replace anything, and I mean never. I'm glad I only bought the two panels first. My good friend was going to redo his whole room with 1600w panels but won't do it now because he's afraid what will happen if he runs into any trouble and I don't blame him one bit.

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

@eastcoastjoe The mods and I are in a catch 22. I have info to help people make their own lights that are better and I'm friends with Supraspl and I know how to make super efficient lights lol Mars ripped me off and then lie about me wow. I'm not even lying about this situation. I need not too lie about shit. My lights say enough and I want everyone too their own lights REAL TALK.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
@eastcoastjoe
I'm feeling the same as you, I know you r anxious, I'm the same as you... I was waiting for the reply from American shop, wish they can give me reply, but they didn't , I really wish I could go to their place,shake their shoulders and ask them why? I have skyped and emailed to him already, to check your light first when they work, but they didn't reply to me yet, maybe Americans don't work on weekend?

Please do not worry, I'm sorry about waiting, but I'm sure your issue will be resolved within this week. If the repair shop is in China, everything can be resolved within 3 days, I don't know why it's like this in America.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
@eastcoastjoe The mods and I are in a catch 22. I have info to help people make their own lights that are better and I'm friends with Supraspl and I know how to make super efficient lights lol Mars ripped me off and then lie about me wow. I'm not even lying about this situation. I need not too lie about shit. My lights say enough and I want everyone too their own lights REAL TALK.

I respect every grower's decision about choosing light.

Wish you good luck and big harvest with your light :)

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

They r bigger day by day :love2::party1:

I have seen the leaves on the bottom look a little yellow, you sure the nutrition is alright? :opps:
Hello,I think cuz in this stage main leaves get dry cuz all the nutrition is concentrated on buds...so should be all ok.i am still fertilizing once a week ;):cool:

keiksweat

keiksweat

All those panels and you guys are putting me through all this crap to get a replacement LOL. And that's just one of multiple warehouses' , shaking my head. I tell ya , you guys really know how to treat a customer. I did my part and sent it back , I even had to spend money out of my pocket because I was sent the wrong label, so don't say I'm not cooperating. Shipping wasn't supposed to cost me anything.

How long am I supposed to wait without a light ? You told me to be patient but come on now , this has been going on for 5 weeks and counting. It would be nice if someone from the " REPAIR " shop would contact me and let me know they recieved the package and what they plan to do. I've contacted them more than once and can't get a reply. I mailed it a week ago and they had it since the end of last week
Didn't you have 2over heating panels?nothing happening still then...

keiksweat

keiksweat

H
funny i took one of my pc's to get fixed and still have to wait couple weeks to get it back, think of it as a line up at a drive through your food is coming in line lol dam dude ou think cause you spent a couple hundred bucks you should get First priority any shop anywhere are haing wait times on repairs i purchased a brand new TV home for one week and had issues,, guess what they picked it up sent it to repair shop 3 weeks later i got a new one..
Should i be crying to them to pay for that month cable bill i did not use ???
i do not use the excuse that hell my new grow light bulb didn't work when i bought it i put back in the old one and went couple days later to exchange it..
Is it mars fault that is only light you have ,, shit man go to rona pick up couple T5 Ho's they will cover your ass till the unit comes back
for months you claim the new light sat there and now your screaming like a little kid with a broken toy you could of turned the dam thing on and run it for a week under any house plant just for the hell of it and seen if there was issues
he shouldn't have to buy more lights,I wouldn't no way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom