Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

I have readings from lights and they are off the charts and has been error corrected by Apogee for Cree white LEDs I mean LES lol. I wish I had the correction for the Mars because they tested the lights without the error corrections due too the far reds, greens and the far blues.

SAM 1127

Happy Halloween

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I have readings from lights and they are off the charts and has been error corrected by Apogee for Cree white LEDs I mean LES lol. I wish I had the correction for the Mars because they tested the lights without the error corrections due too the far reds, greens and the far blues.

View attachment 546555
Happy Halloween

Wish you've a great Halloween! :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello Mars G,

which strains in the photo?
my plants are near harvest time :)

Hello BeglianHaze,

How was your halloween?? :p
It's autoflowring from a customer .
WOW WOW WOW, your plants r near tp harvest, I can't wait to see it!!!:love1::love1::love1:

weedlover85

weedlover85

what a big Marshydro bbq without me :sweating:

but lokking realy cool, you have lot of fun , i see :party1::love1::drunk:
and damm good lokking food and girls :love2:
and all have the cool mars t.shirts :p
and how the ping pong champ ?
i wanny battle the winner :cool:
best greetz :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor

what a big Marshydro bbq without me :sweating:

but lokking realy cool, you have lot of fun , i see :party1::love1::drunk:
and damm good lokking food and girls :love2:
and all have the cool mars t.shirts :p
and how the ping pong champ ?
i wanny battle the winner :cool:
hahaha You sure battle with Chinese for Ping Pong? haha Kidding!! Chinese are always goot at small balls... but about football? oh NO....... I wanna break the tv.:cry::p

Weedlover, if you come to join our bbq next time, I'm sure the bbq will even taste better!!:smoking::smoking: Better with some weed, bbq, by the river... Heaven...

weedlover85

weedlover85

haha yes sure my freind , we can battle and the winner gets a t-shirt and pro light :smoking:
football or soccer are teamplayer sports but maybe in the future :D thcfarmer vs marsteam :eyepiece:

Sure my friend just tell me when, and i come with the best eu weed for my chines friends :love2:
and we havent the best time our life :drunk:

buts seems hard for the mars guys , under a lot of lovly mars girls :kiss:

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

So.....
Any news on the second panel Mars ? I'm sure they have had a chance to inspect both panels by now, they have had my lights for 17 days.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
So.....
Any news on the second panel Mars ? I'm sure they have had a chance to inspect both panels by now, they have had my lights for 17 days.
Hi Eastcoastjoe,

I have just asked the girl today, but she said no news yet, I'm feeling the same as you, but only can wait. Cuz all the lights with probelm in whole America are still there, so I guess we need to wait a little bit more about your second light. The girl told me within this week. She said that, so Let's look forward to it .

Best wishes

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Hi Eastcoastjoe,

I have just asked the girl today, but she said no news yet, I'm feeling the same as you, but only can wait. Cuz all the lights with probelm in whole America are still there, so I guess we need to wait a little bit more about your second light. The girl told me within this week. She said that, so Let's look forward to it .

Best wishes

I just figured since both lights were in the same box, it's strange they would check one light, not the other , then just start looking at someone else's lights ? Just doesn't sound like a sensible thing to do

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

I just figured since both lights were in the same box, it's strange they would check one light, not the other , then just start looking at someone else's lights ? Just doesn't sound like a sensible thing to do
Don't feel bad I let a buddy borrow my Mars II 1200 and he called me yesterday and said 36 diodes didn't light up so he's bringing it back to me so I can check and see if a driver is out. I'll post pics when I get it back on Saturday it's still under warranty I bought that panel on April 7,2015 and good luck to you. They are gonna fix my light and I'm giving them a second chance to make things right with me for they didn't fix my 900 so I smashed it and made a YouTube video out of it lol

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Don't feel bad I let a buddy borrow my Mars II 1200 and he called me yesterday and said 36 diodes didn't light up so he's bringing it back to me so I can check and see if a driver is out. I'll post pics when I get it back on Saturday it's still under warranty I bought that panel on April 7,2015 and good luck to you. They are gonna fix my light and I'm giving them a second chance to make things right with me for they didn't fix my 900 so I smashed it and made a YouTube video out of it lol
Hi Realstyles,

If the diodes are burnt, we will ship new diodes for you all for free, if driver is broken, we also can ship a new driver for you, or you can send to our repair shop to fix it. Usually customers choose to get new replacement, they can replace it at home, it's very easy to do it and also faster than send to repair shop. :)

Please send me a pic of your panel, and we will resolve it very soon. :)

Thanks!

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor

Hi eastcoastjoe, I'm confused about this as well, I think they have checked, just didn't update the news, they told us they r extremely busy, we are waiting for their reply like you r doing. That girl told me within this week.

Best wishes,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom