• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
My dearest friends,
2016 is coming near and near,lol,best wishes to you and your families,enjoy your day:love2::love2::love2:
here is the working schedule in our warehouse

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

What weight are the lights rated to hold, that guy probably weighs a buck ten RoR

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Our annual meeting:love2::love2::love2:
look at these cute colleagues,happy celebration for our 2015,and get ready to welcome 2016,fighting:smoking:
I just imagine the guy sniffing his fingers must have just scratched something RoR

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

One last thing, if you had a loading dock you could pull whole pallets of wrapped lights onto the trucks. Much faster and no dirty bare footprints on the tops of boxes. Im sure you could find someone to cut a big hole in the side of your building...

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a mars 300w led grow light and just wanted to know the avg running temp. As I would like to make sure I have sufficient ventilation and what is the best temp for my girls temp to have my room set to. on avrage with no fan or light it sits about 30-32c any help would be appreciated

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

75F
24C
Best for cannabis,
adjust fans to get to this temp. A 13 watt cfl will overheat a small sealed room.

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

cheers.... so are these leds all that they are made out to be??? will it do the job 300w-400w light

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hi all, I'm looking to buy a mars 300w led grow light and just wanted to know the avg running temp. As I would like to make sure I have sufficient ventilation and what is the best temp for my girls temp to have my room set to. on avrage with no fan or light it sits about 30-32c any help would be appreciated
Hello superskunk4u,here is the link for 60x5w,sorry we don't produce 100x3w anymore,http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mars-Hydro-...true-Watt-For-Indoor-Veg-Flower-/371291844831
temp for girls 75F 24C,you can use the fan to adjust,wish you a big big harvest.....)

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

B

blind2dagame

Hi MarsG, I've been researching the web for led and for awhile
Have come across your threads, I just want to confirm the pro 128 come with cree LEDs and the price is $475 each? I need four but budget only allows for me to start with 2. Are there any New Years sales, promotions, or discount coupons avail? Thanks

B

blind2dagame

My bad I got the pro epistar 160 mixed with the 128. Besides the prices difference how much better is the cree128 then the epistar160?

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hi MarsG, I've been researching the web for led and for awhile
Have come across your threads, I just want to confirm the pro 128 come with cree LEDs and the price is $475 each? I need four but budget only allows for me to start with 2. Are there any New Years sales, promotions, or discount coupons avail? Thanks
Hello blind2dagame,welcome to join us,about the price,please check your inbox,will offer you the best price,lol:)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
cheers.... so are these leds all that they are made out to be??? will it do the job 300w-400w light
oh,my bad eyesight,i found this post just now,wuuu,yeah,they are all on the way to USA,take a big ship:party1:,we have 300w~400 in it,looking forward to big order,hahha:love2::love2::love2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom