• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pimp T

Pimp T

Whats the rules?
Hello Friends,
Good news,here is the free light that is not given away,some guys didn't pay the shipping fee in time,
100x3w 4Pcs
192x3w 1Pc
96x3w 1Pc
48x3w 1Pc
200x3w 3Pcs
144x3w 1Pc

Rule is the same as before,good luck to you:love2::love2::love2:

Pimp T

Pimp T

And also @MarsG I have a mars 1600 and 2 bulbs have just blown out on it what should I do to get these replaced. And I dont solder.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Greetings everyone. Its good to see mars hydro at the farm. Hope you can answer my questions. which of your LED's would cover a 4by4 area and give me 40 or 50 watts per square feet?? Can you answer the same question too but for a 5by5 area too.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Whats the rules?
Hello Pimp,here is rules:
Please include the flowing info at:420medical@mars-hydro.com,here we go:

A: the Christmas light you like

B: shipping address and your platform

C: Don't forget to show us the quantity you have ever purchased from us.

Attention:this is on condition that you agree to cover the shipping fee,keep close attention to the stock, no deadline, ends when listed lights are all sent out.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
And also @MarsG I have a mars 1600 and 2 bulbs have just blown out on it what should I do to get these replaced. And I dont solder.
Hey Pimp,could u please tell me how long have you been using the light,please take a pic of the light and address,then send that to:service@mars-hydro.com,after our engineer locate the problem,will proceed the next step for you,don't worry,will solve the problem ASAP

CaliRay

CaliRay

Hey Pimp,could u please tell me how long have you been using the light,please take a pic of the light and address,then send that to:service@mars-hydro.com,after our engineer locate the problem,will proceed the next step for you,don't worry,will solve the problem ASAP
Which light would cover a 4by4 area and give me 40 or 50 watts per square feet??.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Greetings everyone. Its good to see mars hydro at the farm. Hope you can answer my questions. which of your LED's would cover a 4by4 area and give me 40 or 50 watts per square feet?? Can you answer the same question too but for a 5by5 area too.
Hey CaliRyay,hahah,welcome to join us,Mars 1200 can cover a 4by4 area and give the plant 34 watt per square feet,if you want the light give you 40 or 50 watts and cover 5by 5 area,my advice is Mars 1600,but coverage is not very enough,it is 4.2 by 4.2,so you can match a Mars 400,hope it helps:D

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Which light would cover a 4by4 area and give me 40 or 50 watts per square feet??.
Hello CaliRay,please read the reply just now,sorry for the little delay,our net is not going very smoothly

CaliRay

CaliRay

Hey CaliRyay,hahah,welcome to join us,Mars 1200 can cover a 4by4 area and give the plant 34 watt per square feet,if you want the light give you 40 or 50 watts and cover 5by 5 area,my advice is Mars 1600,but coverage is not very enough,it is 4.2 by 4.2,so you can match a Mars 400,hope it helps:D
Thanks for your reply. If the 1600 would be good enough, then would two 900 watts give me 40or50 per square feet in a 4by4 or 5by5

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Thanks for your reply. If the 1600 would be good enough, then would two 900 watts give me 40or50 per square feet in a 4by4 or 5by5
yes,if it is 4by4,can give you around 55,if it is 5by 5,it should be around 35

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I want to get a few mars lights, do you guys have any coupon codes I could enter at checkout on the website?

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello my dearest friends,
New year is coming closer and closer, the New Year in China falls on Feb.8.We will give the workers a long holiday to spend the holiday with their families.During this period,we will not ship new stock for the warehouses from Jan. 20th to Feb.25th.Therefore, the warehouse may run out of stock from Feb.10th to March 25th. If you have a big grow plan in the early new year, please inform us not later than Jan.10th so we can arrange the producing ahead of time and ensure enough stock,can't wait for your order:)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I want to get a few mars lights, do you guys have any coupon codes I could enter at checkout on the website?
oh,sorry i don't have coupon codes for our website,actually i can give u some discount,you can e-mail at [email protected],we can discuss in the e-mail,cuz i can't start a conversation in the inbox:cool:

weedlover85

weedlover85

Hello my friends,
Another new lights and tents stand by and ready for USA,lol:love2:

still sitting and steping into the boxes :p

nice eu wait too for new delivery :smoking:

best greetz :)

Pimp T

Pimp T

I sent the email
Hello Pimp,here is rules:
Please include the flowing info at:420medical@mars-hydro.com,here we go:

A: the Christmas light you like

B: shipping address and your platform

C: Don't forget to show us the quantity you have ever purchased from us.

Attention:this is on condition that you agree to cover the shipping fee,keep close attention to the stock, no deadline, ends when listed lights are all sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom