• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
My friends,come and join us,let't enjoy the "Mars Hydro Cup" party,can't wait to see your great videos,cheers!!!

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Oh,Guys,some changes with the date,please take a look at the pic,lol...
we have receive more and more videos,you guys are awesome,come and join us, FIVE FREE Mars Epistar 320 are waiting for his best owner,wow,excited~~~~

Competition
S

SKYWALKER420

Hello all I'm a mars fan myself I have your 2x2 tent and just received my 4x4 tent I'm currently growing 2 white widow feminized in DWC HYDROPONICS under 2 of the mars ll 400W leds it looks like I'm going to need more lights! LOL! This is only day 30 from seedlings so I still got a long ways to go! It would be nice to win that new light though but I seriously doubt I would way more experienced growers out here than me LOL ! I'm still a newbie to indoors and LEDs.

20160122 221920
20160122 120505
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello all I'm a mars fan myself I have your 2x2 tent and just received my 4x4 tent I'm currently growing 2 white widow feminized in DWC HYDROPONICS under 2 of the mars ll 400W leds it looks like I'm going to need more lights! LOL! This is only day 30 from seedlings so I still got a long ways to go! It would be nice to win that new light though but I seriously doubt I would way more experienced growers out here than me LOL ! I'm still a newbie to indoors and LEDs.
Hello SKYWALKER420,Welcome to join us,everyone starts as a new growers,then experienced,we really hope you guys share the growing things with me,cuz sharing makes us happy and learn more,from your pic,my advice is that the distance between the plants and lights can be closer,here is the recommended height:
seedling: 30 inches
veg:18-24 inches
flower: 12-18 inches
Happy growing,any needs of lights,you can let me know,will advice the suitable ones and best price:)

S

SKYWALKER420

I was thinking of adding 2 more 400s in the 4x4 tent and I need to replace the one I took out of my 2x2 mars tent how much would it be for 3 more mars ll 400W leds? I actually am thinking maybe do 2 reflectors series in the 4x4 and just put the one 400 back in the 2x2 any suggestions also with the prices thank you greatly! !!

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I was thinking of adding 2 more 400s in the 4x4 tent and I need to replace the one I took out of my 2x2 mars tent how much would it be for 3 more mars ll 400W leds? I actually am thinking maybe do 2 reflectors series in the 4x4 and just put the one 400 back in the 2x2 any suggestions also with the prices thank you greatly! !!
ok,about the price,let's talk on the Inbox,lol,will offer you good price for you

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I will be depleting your usa stock just as soon as my powerball numbers hit @MarsG

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Long time not hear any news from you,guys,today i will bring good news for u,now our Reflector 144 is 10% off,only for Canada customers,great deal,who want them,please contact me directly.
PS:it is because one of our trusting customers ordered 400 Reflector 144,now Canada policy has some change,then he canceled the order,now we need to make some space for other lights:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:,after we sell certain quantities,the price will be the same as the previous one again.
Ready to order?waiting for your message:joyful::joyful::joyful:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello Guys,we are going to produce the light controlled by APP Wifi/Bluetooth,we are testing now,what functions do you want,any tips,hope to hear some from u

Test  1
Test 2
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello Guys,
How are you?it's been a long time before you talk some on the thread,really miss you guys and your babies.
i just receive some news from our factory in China,they start to go home to celebrate our traditional festival,so from Feb.4 to Feb.11,we can't ship out customized lights,or other lights which need to be shipped from China,sorry for the convenience caused,enjoy your grow,miss you~~~

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
How about including an ip camera that you could set up and view your grow from your phone.
brilliant, very great idea 3N1GM4 gave that to our tech, hopefully they will add that too, very practical

D

Ding

Is this normal? For warranty I get to stop everything and get new chips soldered on.
They don't have a repair center in Canada. Less then 6 months old. I think they should swap it out.

20160126 191654
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom