Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SKYWALKER420

Wow, yea that's not good at all I would say they need to replace it to!!!!!! Especially if it is less than 6mon. old !!!! GOOD LUCK!

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Is this normal? For warranty I get to stop everything and get new chips soldered on.
They don't have a repair center in Canada. Less then 6 months old. I think they should swap it out.
Hello Ding,sorry for the delay to reply,i just give the pic to our engineer to check,he replied that there are nine 440nm blue bulbs and nine protecting diodes that need to be changed,so could i ask if you can solder,if can,i will ship parts from our repair center in USA,if not,could i please find a local store to get it repaired,in warranty time,we will be responsible for the fee,i am sorry for the trouble caused,hope to hear some news from you,good night:)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Wow, yea that's not good at all I would say they need to replace it to!!!!!! Especially if it is less than 6mon. old !!!! GOOD LUCK!
SKYWALKER420,thank u for your suggestions,please trust me,i will take care of Ding's light,good luck to everyone:)
Good night!

D

Ding

Hello Ding,sorry for the delay to reply,i just give the pic to our engineer to check,he replied that there are nine 440nm blue bulbs and nine protecting diodes that need to be changed,so could i ask if you can solder,if can,i will ship parts from our repair center in USA,if not,could i please find a local store to get it repaired,in warranty time,we will be responsible for the fee,i am sorry for the trouble caused,hope to hear some news from you,good night:)
Hello

I cant solder something that small as the protecting diodes. I'm in Canada is it possible to ship it to your repair place in the USA and can you guys pay for shipping?

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello

I cant solder something that small as the protecting diodes. I'm in Canada is it possible to ship it to your repair place in the USA and can you guys pay for shipping?
Actually i hope so,but it is far from USA to Canada,the repair time will take long time,so in that case,my advice is you can find a local shop,we will be responsible for all the repair fees,also i can arrange the parts from USA,please understand

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Searching for the info all this afternoon,i see our grow bars' future,plant,vegetable's growing,no need to be controlled by the environment and climate's change,very organic and easy to adjust
Upload 2016 2 1 17 21 31

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello Friends,
There is only two days left before we will have a nine-day off,time files,how is your babies,come to share with us:)
during our holiday,we will still arrange the shipment for our customers,send invoice except Feb.6th.7th.8th,but maybe the reply in e-mail can't be very fast,hope all of you can understand,but we are still here to talk,share,solve problem.

Money
CaliRay

CaliRay

Greetings farmer's, it's good to see that mars hydro has joined the farm. There are many questions that can be asked an answered. My question is, if there is something wrong with the light within the warranty, why are we as customers required to fix the problem? ? Also, why must we pay to have it shipped back to one of your location to have it repaired? ? As growers , I'm sure that most of us like good customer service.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Hello Friends,
There is only two days left before we will have a nine-day off,time files,how is your babies,come to share with us:)
during our holiday,we will still arrange the shipment for our customers,send invoice except Feb.6th.7th.8th,but maybe the reply in e-mail can't be very fast,hope all of you can understand,but we are still here to talk,share,solve problem.
Greetings, would it be possible if you could help many of us understand why as a customer do we have to repair the lights if the problem is within warranty? ? Also, why must we pay for the return to one of your location to have it repaired? ?

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Greetings farmer's, it's good to see that mars hydro has joined the farm. There are many questions that can be asked an answered. My question is, if there is something wrong with the light within the warranty, why are we as customers required to fix the problem? ? Also, why must we pay to have it shipped back to one of your location to have it repaired? ? As growers , I'm sure that most of us like good customer service.
Hello CaliRay,thank u for your question,here is the thing,first,we will ask if our customer can solder,if can,we will ship the parts,if not,we will arrange the repair for you within our warranty period,so there is choice for our customers,besides,we have four repair center currently,Australia,USA,UK,Germany.
About the shipping fee,if it is in our warranty period,we will be responsible for all the fees,but sometimes the light is used for a long time,we can only be responsible part of the fees,here is our warranty policy you can refer to:
hope my answer helps:)

CaliRay

CaliRay

Hello CaliRay,thank u for your question,here is the thing,first,we will ask if our customer can solder,if can,we will ship the parts,if not,we will arrange the repair for you within our warranty period,so there is choice for our customers,besides,we have four repair center currently,Australia,USA,UK,Germany.
About the shipping fee,if it is in our warranty period,we will be responsible for all the fees,but sometimes the light is used for a long time,we can only be responsible part of the fees,here is our warranty policy you can refer to:
hope my answer helps:)
Yes, you answered my question. Thank you.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Your repair replacement policy made me decide to never buy another Mars light. It is bad business practice to not fully replace defective lights that are under warranty.

Scenario, you go to a watch store and buy a watch. It stops keeping time. You contact the watch store and they ask if you have a magnifying glass and some tweezers, when you say no, they offer to pay someone else to fix it after they ship you the parts... NO PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER BUY FROM THAT WATCH MAKER AGAIN IF THEY KNEW ABOUT IT.
MARS HYDRO IS A JOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom