Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CaliRay

CaliRay

@MarsG you should just should just sell the kits to build your lights. Just ship out a box of led chips, the empty light case, a box of screws, and the instructions on how to arrange the diodes. Maybe if they were soldered right the first time they wouldn't burn out so often.
That might just be a good idea.

basseye

basseye

i want to run 6 of the 1600 watt panels in my spot.its 10' x 14' and i have a good fan setup.will i need a/c for these? I plan to have a walkway down the center or off to one side plus some res's and nutes on one end so more like 8' x 11 or 12 ' used for plants

CaliRay

CaliRay

i want to run 6 of the 1600 watt panels in my spot.its 10' x 14' and i have a good fan setup.will i need a/c for these? I plan to have a walkway down the center or off to one side plus some res's and nutes on one end so more like 8' x 11 or 12 ' used for plants
I would say yes.

keiksweat

keiksweat

No mirrors no smoke ! the one's I have work great for flowering through several grows.. I'm using 3 60x5 (900w total) in a 2x4 ft enclosure. There cheap 63.00 a pop been reliable low heat low power consumption.
Ya missing the point son.ive got 2 450 reflectors wich I use and only had a driver pop in 8month.were the lucky ones.n I still had to fix it myself .look how many peeps just on this thread have not been so lucky,brought there lights with warranty.lights fuck up.try to get new replacement,wich is in no means not a lot to ask.and may I add.timing is obviously important in growing,and that's when the bullshit starts.can you solder,can you send it to a fix it shop.are you sure its our problem.I've seen people in here sent from pillar to post for months,and still haven't been put right.its disgusting being fobbed off like this.they give you the bull shit,oh we cant change every faulty light as we sell themcheap as it is.we'd go out of business.crap.there making a fortune pal.and ducking out of responsibility's.if light is faulty,in warranty,you change it,standard.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Ya missing the point son.ive got 2 450 reflectors wich I use and only had a driver pop in 8month.were the lucky ones.n I still had to fix it myself .look how many peeps just on this thread have not been so lucky,brought there lights with warranty.lights fuck up.try to get new replacement,wich is in no means not a lot to ask.and may I add.timing is obviously important in growing,and that's when the bullshit starts.can you solder,can you send it to a fix it shop.are you sure its our problem.I've seen people in here sent from pillar to post for months,and still haven't been put right.its disgusting being fobbed off like this.they give you the bull shit,oh we cant change every faulty light as we sell themcheap as it is.we'd go out of business.crap.there making a fortune pal.and ducking out of responsibility's.if light is faulty,in warranty,you change it,standard.
Since we've been discussing their lights, they haven't even been back on the farm.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Good,they really nark me,bribes,fucking yo-yo s ,if you put a pic up and say how much you love ya panel.while half a dozen or so are being given the run around.cant wait until I've got all the bits to build my own lights like realstyles.then mine are going on ebay.and if I wasent skint id smash em up.fuckin charlatans'

CaliRay

CaliRay

While under warranty, if anything brakes wit their lights it should never be asked if we as customers know how to solder. They are already aware that their lights break or blow out. So, with good customer service it should just be about replacing the light with no questions. As long as the light falls under warranty.

basseye

basseye

but i must come clean about this.i have been reading this thread and a few others for weeks.i signed up to ask that question yesterday.it does not mean i was born yesterday :bookworm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom