Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
keiksweat

keiksweat

What words have I called anyone.all I said it smells fishy or shitty.meaning there is something dodgy going on.i haven't said anything to hurt anyone.im just picking holes in the lies.if your trying to say I'm in any way trolling you or anyone,lets get logic back to look over what's been said ah

keiksweat

keiksweat

Seems all your worried I'm hurting is sales.why have you used an alias,or someone from your company has,to come on the thread and pretend to be one of us,even starting a grow journal under that name wich turns into a sales pitch for your reflector series?would you like to tell us who weedlover85 really is and his purpose,or are you really gonna try to make me look like a bully,troll?if you want me to stay off the thread start honouring your warranty's.and stop with the underhand lies and cover-ups.admit weedlover85 is on your team...

CaliRay

CaliRay

You
Seems all your worried I'm hurting is sales.why have you used an alias,or someone from your company has,to come on the thread and pretend to be one of us,even starting a grow journal under that name wich turns into a sales pitch for your reflector series?would you like to tell us who weedlover85 really is and his purpose,or are you really gonna try to make me look like a bully,troll?if you want me to stay off the thread start honouring your warranty's.and stop with the underhand lies and cover-ups.admit weedlover85 is on your team...
You proved your point. Nothing more needs to be said. As growers we should just not buy their lights. It's as simple as that.

keiksweat

keiksweat

You

You proved your point. Nothing more needs to be said. As growers we should just not buy their lights. It's as simple as that.
Thanks caliray,at least you got ya eyes wide open mate.im fed up with it all anyway bro.at least logic and admin are monitoring them now.so they know any more run around with warranty's n there off the farm.wich is great news.and hopefully everyone on the farm knows what to look for and expect from them with regards to bogus farmers who are really mars employees.
Right sorry for the rants,only trying to help farmers.im going bk to the night owls now anyhow.

WS4U

WS4U

good afternoon,better to use a fan to cool,thank u four your sharing,i believe our good famers in the thread will help you too,happy growing
2 fans in there to circulate air hun and another fan as freah air intake, been at this longer than u been makin lights lol. But thanks for the noob tip:)

keiksweat

keiksweat

Thanks caliray,at least you got ya eyes wide open mate.im fed up with it all anyway bro.at least logic and admin are monitoring them now.so they know any more run around with warranty's n there off the farm.wich is great news.and hopefully everyone on the farm knows what to look for and expect from them with regards to bogus farmers who are really mars employees.
Right sorry for the rants,only trying to help farmers.im going bk to the night owls now anyhow.
Why have you banned realstyles from ya thread?and said he hasn't even got mars lights to moan about..really...hes got a really nice video under"REALSTYLES" were he takes a hammer to one of your lights after you refused to exchange it....have a look on youtube.id post it on here for you if my broadband wasent playing up..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea keiky! It safe for our types over @ the owls! Get your behind back home where ya belong lad! What has pappa told ya about going into nieghborhoods where we different!....lmao off mate! Serves em right! Thats why I roll wid ya! Now get home and stay home mate! We already got one missong from the owls...well 2 if ya count the other! Peace and positive vibes

weedlover85

weedlover85

Is it just me or can I smell shit again? Were you from weedlover85?
The reason I ask is ,I know someone else who says "best greets". mars g...
Bit fishy,or should I say shitty.
I think your a mars employee,or a friend of.and your probably Chinese.
And if I'm right that's a real sly hand your all playing.ive just checked out ya little thread.it reads like an advertisement for a mars reflector unit.except for the part were someone asks about the strain,and you switch to the dinafem catalogue word for word....
You lot are even worse than I thought.i might start a thread for any led user's who don't have a bias towards there employers.

Haha im a marsg employee :cry::cry:

good joke dude , no im expert grower from the eu :smoking::cool: not chinese :mushtache::kiss:

best greetz :)

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

A good Monday to everyone ;);)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hey Guys,we are just back to work today,sorry for the long absence,today i deal with many orders and e-mail problems,please don't worry,will answer one by one in a late time,enjoy your day:)

keiksweat

keiksweat

Haha im a marsg employee :cry::cry:

good joke dude , no im expert grower from the eu :smoking::cool: not chinese :mushtache::kiss:

Bullshit..best greetz..mars has warehouse in eu,you are linked in one way or another to the company.any one interested just read his grow diary.its a mars advert.i ain't bothers anyway I've already spoken to the people that matter.your being watched.anymore of your cheap tricks and your off the farm.good riddance.
. oh and, best greetz. Whatever that means

keiksweat

keiksweat

Logic,thanks for watching our backs.we love this place.they don't seem to understand were a family on here ,for real.and family don't sell out for,.....fu.kin..yoyo's...thanks again L,nice to know your there.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Told you guys weedlover85 is mars staff.logic banned him for lying.he is from china,not Europe.perhaps marsg will now actually honour the warranty's of all your broken panels ?.

weedlover85

weedlover85

Bullshit..best greetz..mars has warehouse in eu,you are linked in one way or another to the company.any one interested just read his grow diary.its a mars advert.i ain't bothers anyway I've already spoken to the people that matter.your being watched.anymore of your cheap tricks and your off the farm.good riddance.
. oh and, best greetz. Whatever that means

lol where are you from ? from a led company that doesent sell enough :cry:
i think the staff must looking for you that you telling big lies here!

weedlover85

weedlover85

Told you guys weedlover85 is mars staff.logic banned him for lying.he is from china,not Europe.perhaps marsg will now actually honour the warranty's of all your broken panels ?.

dude are you have no other probs ?
sure im from eu dude! where are you from ?
look at my grow pics or my journal :party1:

keiksweat

keiksweat

What u got to say about that then...dude..are the farm staff lying too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom