Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basseye

basseye

question,what if i have a line on a mars 1600w ppanel on craigslist.could i use this pos as a starting point for a cob build?i was just thinking about the heatsinks,fans,and power supply in that monster panel.

7 days is the worst warranty i thnk i ever heard,i can get a hps setup thats warranty for 2 years for 1/2 the price

CaliRay

CaliRay

question,what if i have a line on a mars 1600w ppanel on craigslist.could i use this pos as a starting point for a cob build?i was just thinking about the heatsinks,fans,and power supply in that monster panel.

7 days is the worst warranty i thnk i ever heard,i can get a hps setup thats warranty for 2 years for 1/2 the price
Yes you can transform it into a cob led. Go in YouTube, there is one person that'll shoe you step by step. I don't remember his name. Just type in diy cob leds. The post will say how to hack a mars light

CaliRay

CaliRay

Look up Growmau5 on you tube. He'll show step by step on how to do it.

weedlover85

weedlover85

saw the video too from growmaus5

its very intresting :smoking:

best greetz :)

CaliRay

CaliRay

thanks,that dude has a ton of builds that look badass.he used a mars 400w so im guessing the 1600 has a better power supply or more of them.
Yes, I would believe that that is true. Plus you should be able to put more cob lights. If you message him ,I'm sure he'll respond back. Every time that I do he does.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Thank u so much for your suggestions,we sell Mars yoyo on our website now,also instructions to use the light and after-service card,we have finish the design,this year,we will put them together in our boxes,about the burned led chips,it is because of the second lense problem,our engineer is engaging in removing the lense,like our Mars Pro series,there is no second lense.
besides,electric equipment is affected by many factors,like humidity,voltage and so on.well really thank u for your suggestions:)

You just admitted that there is a secondary lense problem yet you continue to sell the faulty equipment.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor

Oh,basseye,if our products acts that worse,how can we survive over seven years,about the bulbs problems,since June.2015,we have changed to higher temperature lense(284℉),electricity current for each group led changed into 685-700MA ,the previous is 750-700MA,adopted higher lighting effect chips 40-50LM,about the fans,we have tested over ten months to make sure it perform well.
every time,when we come across new problem,we will improve according to customer's feedback,believe it or not,since i came here,i know several guys who use our light over 2 years but no problem happened,LED is still the best choices for you,and we are also here to face every problem,hope you can trust our company.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor

Oh,basseye,if our products acts that worse,how can we survive over seven years,about the bulbs problems,since June.2015,we have changed to higher temperature lense(284℉),electricity current for each group led changed into 685-700MA ,the previous is 750-700MA,adopted higher lighting effect chips 40-50LM,about the fans,we have tested over ten months to make sure it perform well.
every time,when we come across new problem,we will improve according to customer's feedback,believe it or not,since i came here,i know several guys who use our light over 2 years but no problem happened,LED is still the best choices for you,and we are also here to face every problem,hope you can trust our company.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
You just admitted that there is a secondary lense problem yet you continue to sell the faulty equipment.
As i replied in the thread,we make three changes since June.2015
one:higher temperature lense(284℉)
two:electricity current for each group led changed into 685-700MA ,the previous is 750-700MA,
three:adopted higher lighting effect chips 40-50LM
we can't sell defective products,problems come,we are the one who need to solve,if we still seel the fautly equipment,how can we convince our customers,i believe everyone knows the basic operation rules,also thank u for your suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom