Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
keiksweat

keiksweat

Listen guys I've had enough of this crap ,you lot carry on.logic said ur Chinese.good enough for me.you keep peddling ya crap.n I'll do me...away from this snyde Chinese thread.you don't love weed.you couldn't grow comfrey,ya mug.
. best greetz Chung.

weedlover85

weedlover85

Hey my friend its update harverst time for my 2 v8 laydies :party1::smoking:

The First one under Marsreflector 48x3 :love2:
23346839123357994309.jpg

The second one half under Marsreflector 48x3 and Half under a Cluster Led :love2:
16679606719644864367.jpg

best greetz :)

P

plugged

I'm kinda new here without reading a 1000 pages, maybe someone can tell me why there's such an angry discontent about Mars Hydro. I have some of their stuff, It works ! Is it the best made probably not, do they have a great warranty probably not. Prices are good for all but the newest Models. And no I'm not from China, I'm in USA

basseye

basseye

well from what im reading people are mad because mars wants to mail you parts and make you solder them in yourself when the light breaks.and there seems to be alot of breaks lol.

P

plugged

Oh I see, 50% user error I bet. Not everybody has sense enough to repair the stuff themselves, so I get it.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Y
Oh I see, 50% user error I bet. Not everybody has sense enough to repair the stuff themselves, so I get it.
You should not have to..basic consumer rights are being made a mockery of.and weedlover85 is a mars employee,making out he's part of our mj community.its a joke.ive got 2 mars lights,they work ok for the money.but when they broke after 5 weeks.i had to change the driver myself.and a lot of people are being given the run around by them.no way will they swap your faulty panels.any genuine above board company would not hesitate wilst under warranty.sorry for the rant.ive really had enough after todays round of lies.welcome to the farm plugged.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Greetings everyone, I am not associated with mars or any other led company. I'm just a simple cali grower. We all can admit that there are some issues with mars led lights. Do they work , you get what you pay for. As a grower and customer, if I pay for a product that brakes within warranty, I feel the light should be replaced, no questions asked. It's that simple. The farm is here to help all growers with any and all issues. If there are issues with said products and they are advertising their products one the farm, I feel the best thing is to send pictures of your set up along with the broken lights to one of the admin's so that they can see themselves.

CaliRay

CaliRay

We are here to help one another with any and all growing questions. Let's be respectful to all no matter what. If your issues are not resolved with someone who is advertising on the farm. Contact an admin and explain you issue, but also show your proof that way there are no doubt. It's a new year growers, let's have a happy growing season.

weedlover85

weedlover85

Y
You should not have to..basic consumer rights are being made a mockery of.and weedlover85 is a mars employee,making out he's part of our mj community.its a joke.ive got 2 mars lights,they work ok for the money.but when they broke after 5 weeks.i had to change the driver myself.and a lot of people are being given the run around by them.no way will they swap your faulty panels.any genuine above board company would not hesitate wilst under warranty.sorry for the rant.ive really had enough after todays round of lies.welcome to the farm plugged.

you have been reported to the staff dude...and if you teling more lies again about me, i think they bann you here...

P

plugged

well I think warranty should be honored also but hey there from China not the US they can do as they wish. If they lose sales they will change something.

WS4U

WS4U

I would like to say that mars is cheap, this is a fact, so if you want english customer support and an amazing garantee buy a more expensive led. I look at mars as entry level led. The constant hate is getting old and not needed.

keiksweat

keiksweat

you
you have been reported to the staff dude...and if you teling more lies again about me, i think they bann you here...

cheeky f##ck ,I post on here everyday,have a lot of genuine friends on here.they all know me and were I am in the world.i ain't getting into this shit again.you know who you are and were your from.dont know how you managed to get round management.but hey,more power too ya.any body genuine wants to ask me anything pm me.I don't trust these people at all.aint risking falling out with moderators over you'....keiks.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
@MarsG you should just should just sell the kits to build your lights. Just ship out a box of led chips, the empty light case, a box of screws, and the instructions on how to arrange the diodes. Maybe if they were soldered right the first time they wouldn't burn out so often.
Thank u so much for your suggestions,we sell Mars yoyo on our website now,also instructions to use the light and after-service card,we have finish the design,this year,we will put them together in our boxes,about the burned led chips,it is because of the second lense problem,our engineer is engaging in removing the lense,like our Mars Pro series,there is no second lense.
besides,electric equipment is affected by many factors,like humidity,voltage and so on.well really thank u for your suggestions:)

CaliRay

CaliRay

Thank u so much for your suggestions,we sell Mars yoyo on our website now,also instructions to use the light and after-service card,we have finish the design,this year,we will put them together in our boxes,about the burned led chips,it is because of the second lense problem,our engineer is engaging in removing the lense,like our Mars Pro series,there is no second lense.
besides,electric equipment is affected by many factors,like humidity,voltage and so on.well really thank u for your suggestions:)
Can i ask if this is Sarah

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
While under warranty, if anything brakes wit their lights it should never be asked if we as customers know how to solder. They are already aware that their lights break or blow out. So, with good customer service it should just be about replacing the light with no questions. As long as the light falls under warranty.
As we say in the warranty policy,we will repair the light for our customers within the warranty period,which is very flexible to solve,but we can't replace the light beyond 7 days,please know that,wish you have a good day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom