MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Under MarsII 1600W, a customer just shared with us :p:cool::smoking:

Ewretr

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

Good Morning BeglianHaze,

Thanks for sharing your pics with us! It's growing more slowly comparing with her sister , but wish she will be healthy and wish you good harvest! :smoking::smoking::smoking:
Hey Mars G,

yeah it's slower since it bornt lol
but the buds are really dense and smelly, i hope to get a good quality harvest with that little monster :)

DrFever

DrFever

Want to say Ty MarsG For them hangers just Arrived today ... i guess i better get ordering one or 2 of these lights soon
just in process of trimming which is been crazy and waiting on product to dry will order in weeks to come
IMG2830
IMG2827

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Want to say Ty MarsG For them hangers just Arrived today ... i guess i better get ordering one or 2 of these lights soon
just in process of trimming which is been crazy and waiting on product to dry will order in weeks to come
View attachment 548754 View attachment 548755
Morning DrFever,

Finally the little gift arrived at your door, it started the trip from China, it crossed through the Pacific sea, finally arrived Canada, such a long trip huh:p

Yes, why not give a try of Mars Hydro LED lights to your beautiful plants, I'm sure they will be so happy :smoking::smoking:

Wish you happy grow DrFever

DrFever

DrFever

Yup a long journey that is for sure
Hey i was thinking with your new pro series
and its features can you plug and play with other series to it allowing dimming feature and or possible spectrum change settings
Now i think that would be a killer idea having a brain like in the pro series where you plug into it allowing other units to sink into

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Yup a long journey that is for sure
Hey i was thinking with your new pro series
and its features can you plug and play with other series to it allowing dimming feature and or possible spectrum change settings
Now i think that would be a killer idea having a brain like in the pro series where you plug into it allowing other units to sink into
Hello DrFever, finally you are considering about giving a Christmas gift to yourself! :cool::p

Pro series is definitely the coolest LED in this market now, but at this moment we didn't plan to allow other units to plug into Pro lights, and also may not change the spectrums Pro has already. But who knows in the future ;)

I have PM you more info about Pro, please have a look! :):eyepiece:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom