• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

4' x 4' veg tent.

How does the Heat compare to a 1000w HPS or MH.
With driver out of the room?

Will my tent be able to hold the weight of this light?

In your experience have any tents buckled or any other issues with the weight ?
If not what do u recommend?
I use one TSL-2000 in my 2x4. I would go either 2 SP-250's or 2 TSL-2000's. The TS-3000 would also be perfect for it. I keep the drivers in all my tents and heat isn't a problem at all. You can also like you said, put the driver outside of the tent if you wanted. I have cheap tents and they are doing awesome without any problems.

Tents
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

4' x 4' veg tent.

How does the Heat compare to a 1000w HPS or MH.
With driver out of the room?

Will my tent be able to hold the weight of this light?

In your experience have any tents buckled or any other issues with the weight ?
If not what do u recommend?
im curiuos about the heat myself,with my hid light and 50%humidity,i run about 15 degrees warmer than outside temp /with the cool tube,im really hoping one day i can find a light that has no heat at all in the tent,so far i havent,i cant run in summer,no ac,only heat is that digatil ballst and when it hits 8o outside im scrambling and turning the ballast back down to 50% just to keep tent 82 at night

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

If you mount the drivers outside the tent (which you can now) there would be literally next to no heat at all. All my heat comes from the drivers but I keep them in my tent and still hit in range temps.

InsideGrower

InsideGrower

I should apply to be a Mars rep. Like the American rep. No offense @MarsHydroLED but many reps have terrible grammar and English.
Understandable, @MarsHydroLED is not an american owned or operated company.
In china there is no flourishing rec. or medical cannabis markets, obroad the company has almost no market value. In the U.S. market shares are high, and to keep them high american employees are not preference. Chinese workers work much longer shifts with less breaks and increased productivty. In an assembly work environment ive been told americans are much slower, need more breaks, only work 40hr weeks and have fat fingers.
Im an american and i dont agree.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

In china there is no flourishing rec. or medical cannabis markets, obroad the company has almost no market value. In the U.S. market shares are high, and to keep them high american employees are not preference. Chinese workers work much longer shifts with less breaks and increased productivty. In an assembly work environment ive been told americans are much slower, need more breaks, only work 40hr weeks and have fat fingers.
You've been told. Doesn't mean it's true for everyone in America lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you mount the drivers outside the tent (which you can now) there would be literally next to no heat at all. All my heat comes from the drivers but I keep them in my tent and still hit in range temps.
sounds good ,but how about when you run with forced wind only,in triple digit weather 4 months out the year,with at the least 2 hurricanes blowing in ,thats what i deal with,end of april im done to the first of august,august is the hottest month but really great for starting seeds by end of august you close to flower time and still have staggering 90 degree days until after christmas,maybe a cold front or two that last a day,im still mowing and killing snakes here hahahah forgot the scorpions gotta give credit were it due lmao

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

sounds good ,but how about when you run with forced wind only,in triple digit weather 4 months out the year,with at the least 2 hurricanes blowing in ,thats what i deal with,end of april im done to the first of august,august is the hottest month but really great for starting seeds by end of august you close to flower time and still have staggering 90 degree days until after christmas,maybe a cold front or two that last a day,im still mowing and killing snakes here hahahah forgot the scorpions gotta give credit were it due lmao
I have just above 0 and sub zero winters with 90+ and super humid summers

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

theres another one them scientific survey's that dont know shit,i worked at the very least 12 hour day all my life,machinist and mechanic by trade,yep fat ass fingers not single empty place on hands and forearms that dont bare a scar ,the 40 hrs a week was the employer game not mine hahaah,i eat the ot up and beg to work holidays hahaqh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have just above 0 and sub zero winters with 90+ and super humid summers
i have to look at you alls picture to remember what snow looks like closest ive come to it was 2 years ago got a day of ice,it does get cold enough to get stem out your mouth every now and then,we got bugs that power trucks here hahahaah

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

theres another one them scientific survey's that dont know shit,i worked at the very least 12 hour day all my life,machinist and mechanic by trade,yep fat ass fingers not single empty place on hands and forearms that dont bare a scar ,the 40 hrs a week was the employer game not mine hahaah,i eat the ot up and beg to work holidays hahaqh
They really compared sales reps to assembly line workers LOL

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

i have to look at you alls picture to remember what snow looks like closest ive come to it was 2 years ago got a day of ice,it does get cold enough to get stem out your mouth every now and then,we got bugs that power trucks here hahahaah
Where I live we are prone to massive lake affect snowfalls and Noreasters

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They really compared sales reps to assembly line workers LOL
hey i dont bash folks over seas kids worker or not,you be surprised how many them kids live in boxs,ive witness damn near death of a simple MRE from kids fighting for them,some them kids folk talk about,are very proud to make money home to help the family,i sure was when i was young,what pissed me off was trying to find a job ,made me bulk up,when i was 14 i could walk in a bar,but when it came to a job and social security card nada,so under the table money along with all the bullshit you could imagine,from 14 yrs age to this day i made it on y own

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

hey i dont bash folks over seas kids worker or not,you be surprised how many them kids live in boxs,ive witness damn near death of a simple MRE from kids fighting for them,some them kids folk talk about,are very proud to make money home to help the family,i sure was when i was young,what pissed me off was trying to find a job ,made me bulk up,when i was 14 i could walk in a bar,but when it came to a job and social security card nada,so under the table money along with all the bullshit you could imagine,from 14 yrs age to this day i made it on y own
Me neither but I wasn't talking about child labor prior to it being thrown into the convo….

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Where I live we are prone to massive lake affect snowfalls and Noreasters
nope just torando's hurricane's and every thing that sticks ,stings ,or bites,maybe a little rain now and then,my rain comes from that green hose hooked to the specket hahahah,so far this year we got to 33 once and 33 to 37 think twice,but then again with extreme weather like this it shuts the whole town down,when it rains expect to be 3 hours late getting home hahaha no joke,that ice we had 2 years ago,not even the local 7-11 was open,whole town shut down,even wally world hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom