• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol. Yeah im known as a terrible downer around here. ;-)

Maybe to those that cant handle the truth.
Do you know the truth? 😊 hope I can get some sponsorship places this month, definitely sponsor you, tell farmers what's the truth???

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Product Details

• 【SMD LEDs Technology & Dimmer Function】VIPARSPECTRA Pro Series P1500 1500W LED grow light have adopted the NEWEST SMD LED Technology to increase efficiency and lifespan while improving light penetration. An added dimmer knob is featured to manipulate the brightness level of the entire light from 5%-100%, allowing flexibility to obtain perfect growth performance. This light can replace a 400W HPS/MH lamp while consuming only 150W.
  • 【Sunlike Full Spectrum & High Efficiency 】Consists of 660nm of red light, 3500K and 6500K of the white light spectrum. The P1500 provides exceptional full spectrum lighting, fully capable for all plant stages. This light also adopts reliable UL listed waterproof driver. Achieve greater yield with the P1500!
  • 【0 DB Noise Level】 No interior fans means ZERO noise when operating the lighting system. The P1500 features built-in aluminum heat sinks, essential for heat dissipation while ensuring long lifespan of the light.
  • 【Coverage area & Tremendous Yield】 The Dimmable P1500 LED grow light is perfect for 3'x3' vegetative coverage at 20"and 2.5'x2.5' flowering coverage at 16". Remember to properly adjust the height and brightness accordingly to your plants desired level for optimal growth.

VIPARSPECTRA 2020 New Pro Series P1500 LED Grow Light with Sunlike Full Spectrum and Dimmable Function for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg Flower (450pcs SMD LEDs)

This costs $285.99.....I'd take a TSL or a TSW 2000 every day and twice on Sundays.
I
But the mars threads prove low quality build with safety not a priority. And the negative comments are about these spam threads and their poor marketing practice.

All that continues.

Also no pertinent technical info for a professional grower to judge the lights on the website or the threads.

Its a sell to the grower who doesnt know better approach.

Sorry but interest here is mostly for free light givaways.

I was watching these threads for entertainment value but led brand fans are a bunch of babies.

And you spam multiple websites for them. Who are you helping?

You know the sad thing is I was accused of being a MarsHydro plant and thrown out of two sites and Marijuana Growing Forum is giving me crap because, MarsHydro was offering a discount code "PadrePuff" and is not honoring it.
The reason for my long winded rant does anyone not find it strange that @SadBadGrower is the official or unofficial spokesperson & apologist for MarsHydro as well. Just saying seems suspicious.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
👀 ok enough
Thread is about mars hydro
Keep it to that.
anyone violating anyone else’s thread will get kicked off that thread.
We all have our favorites
Make a thread about yours and chime on that:
I don’t use it personally hence u don’t see me on it but the bickering has just gotta stop y’all!
And yes mars is promoting their product.
as can anyone else if they setup a premium paid account, it’s how this site is funded for others to use for FREE.
Simple man, keep it simple, keep it civil and for gods sake put the dicks away, we won’t be comparing that on any thread.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Below this I won’t allow bickering .

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Can someone explain this to me....Here's links for both lights. The only difference I see is the watts at the wall draw. They are basically the same price, same footprint and so on. Is the one with the draw of 600 the better one for flowering?

Morgs1980

Morgs1980

I remember going from blurple lighting to my first white light LED. It changed the world for me lol.
I’ve been reading/researching where I was gonna invest my money, like us all money is tight 😬lol but in my honest opinion the marshydro is where I think I’m better off. I’ve successfully grown under their old lights and am like an impatient child right now......

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I

You know the sad thing is I was accused of being a MarsHydro plant and thrown out of two sites and Marijuana Growing Forum is giving me crap because, MarsHydro was offering a discount code "PadrePuff" and is not honoring it.
The reason for my long winded rant does anyone not find it strange that @SadBadGrower is the official or unofficial spokesperson & apologist for MarsHydro as well. Just saying seems suspicious.
Sorry for your bad feelings, but there is no cheating, don't accuse me. You can check the code by yourself on our website.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Something about Mars Hydro LED

11 years of manufacturing experience
30 days of free use,1 year full, 3 years limited warranty
3-5 working days shipping from local warehouse
Stock and repair center on the US, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia, Russia & China.
24hrs response
High quality at reasonable price
Grow on earth, Grow with Mars

Most Cost-Efficient LED Grow Lights & Grow Tents Manufacturer - Mars Hydro!
Welcome to Mars Hydro discussion, information, questions, reviews, giveaways, and fun: Mars Hydro LED
Contest-Win Mars Hydro Free LEDs
Full-spectrum LED grow light SP and TS
Grow Journey with TSL2000 & TS-1000
Kim's Beginner Diary-TS1000
SP150, SP250 review
Mars Hydro TSW2000 From Seed to Harvest
THCFARMER members' Coupon Code: THC 🌱
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.mars-hydro.com
Stock in USA,UK, Germany,Canada,Australia,Russia&China.
View attachment 937566
did KIM WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🙃

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'm trying.........
"IF" I were Mars...I'd just give her a free light then still run the comp for someone else. Yea 2 lights are being gifted but you know at least one will be used properly and journaled properly. Kim has a lot of followers on her journal too. A great way to get people to think " wow, maybe Mars does grow excellent plants "

basscaptain

basscaptain

"IF" I were Mars...I'd just give her a free light then still run the comp for someone else. Yea 2 lights are being gifted but you know at least one will be used properly and journaled properly. Kim has a lot of followers on her journal too. A great way to get people to think " wow, maybe Mars does grow excellent plants "
+1
Seem to me it would be a win win.....

she seems to need more light and seems to be around the scene where she's at.....

Mar's could use Some Good advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's Better Then a Lady trying to start growing to help herself and others.......

this is just MY 2 Cents Worth

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Can someone explain this to me....Here's links for both lights. The only difference I see is the watts at the wall draw. They are basically the same price, same footprint and so on. Is the one with the draw of 600 the better one for flowering?

Definitely, TS3000 is better now, the Mars II 1600's technology is out of date, we already stop to produce it last year.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Kim has a lot of followers on her journal too
+1
Seem to me it would be a win win.....

she seems to need more light and seems to be around the scene where she's at.....

Mar's could use Some Good advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's Better Then a Lady trying to start growing to help herself and others.......

this is just MY 2 Cents Worth
I love Kim, the second Lady I know here, Good luck to her, you guys can vote if her photos in final voting listing
The first lady I know is @Ina , long time no see her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom