Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

As most of you know, I was a HUGE supporter of @MarsHydroLED. I'm changing my standpoint, NOT for the quality of their products, but for not honoring their word. I was told not long after I purchased my 1000(Through emails with the Amazon MarsHydro rep Jay) that when I was ready to upgrade to the 2000 or bigger, I'd receive a good discount. I was unable to use the same email to reconnect with Jay. I had to go back through Amazon to re-establish contact with MarsHydro. I laid everything out for them and passed on to them what I was told. In addition, I also told them that I had a very good offer to purchase a BETTER Spider Farmer at a discount and told them that ultimately it was their choice in determining who got my greenbacks. Mars was so dedicated to their words and customer service that they (Lydia) offered me a whole FIVE PERCENT off. Generally, I'd take it and be happy, BUT when I'm told something (which is in writing), I expect the company to uphold their end. They didn't... not even close... I tried posting the emails, but I'm having trouble getting it from the server (Yahoo mail). I'm so annoyed I'm gonna buy my 1000 back from my buddy, and they can have it back too.... I can't remember who, nor how many people tried telling me, BUT I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong, and boy was I!!
sry to hear this.... But that's Mar's the 1 and Only....... 5% is a JOKE..........

DankVader75

DankVader75

sry to hear this.... But that's Mar's the 1 and Only....... 5% is a JOKE..........
Thanks...in the grand scheme of things they lost MUCH more... repeat business, 3 other guys that were looking to purchase... capitalism is the American way , but too much greed has ruined such an enjoyable hobby (if that's what others' use it for as well). I'm to the point now that I'm ready to stop growing and cut my losses.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Thanks...in the grand scheme of things they lost MUCH more... repeat business, 3 other guys that were looking to purchase... capitalism is the American way , but too much greed has ruined such an enjoyable hobby (if that's what others' use it for as well). I'm to the point now that I'm ready to stop growing and cut my losses.
you can't do that cause the cost on the street for what you Really Get is NOT Worth it......

Just mark this as Life and Move on ....... There's A Lot of options out there for THE SAME $$$ OR LESS.......

DankVader75

DankVader75

you can't do that cause the cost on the street for what you Really Get is NOT Worth it......

Just mark this as Life and Move on ....... There's A Lot of options out there for THE SAME $$$ OR LESS.......
Thanks for the pep speech ( being genuine, not sarcastic), but it's honestly more trouble than it's worth. I'm on a fixed income and can't afford to just drop X, Y, or Z on whatever issue comes up. I did my research, I prepared adequately, and enjoyed my grow... This particular instance just magnified my worries. I also know there are QUALITY companies out there that stand behind their products and CSR's. I'm just not in a position to keep making mistakes and won't do anything 1/2 🐴'd. The people and content on here are AMAZING, and just because I stop growing doesn't mean I stop learning!!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
As most of you know, I was a HUGE supporter of @MarsHydroLED. I'm changing my standpoint, NOT for the quality of their products, but for not honoring their word. I was told not long after I purchased my 1000(Through emails with the Amazon MarsHydro rep Jay) that when I was ready to upgrade to the 2000 or bigger, I'd receive a good discount. I was unable to use the same email to reconnect with Jay. I had to go back through Amazon to re-establish contact with MarsHydro. I laid everything out for them and passed on to them what I was told. In addition, I also told them that I had a very good offer to purchase a BETTER Spider Farmer at a discount and told them that ultimately it was their choice in determining who got my greenbacks. Mars was so dedicated to their words and customer service that they (Lydia) offered me a whole FIVE PERCENT off. Generally, I'd take it and be happy, BUT when I'm told something (which is in writing), I expect the company to uphold their end. They didn't... not even close... I tried posting the emails, but I'm having trouble getting it from the server (Yahoo mail). I'm so annoyed I'm gonna buy my 1000 back from my buddy, and they can have it back too.... I can't remember who, nor how many people tried telling me, BUT I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong, and boy was I!!
Hello Dank, I am mainly responsible for Mars Hydro official website, we are different departments with Amazon, and we have different rules. Sorry that I cannot help you more. I already feedbacked this case to the Amazon department, I just know that Jay, who contacted you before, has resigned about one month ago, and it seems that he did not promise to give you a "big" discount. And our other colleague processes your order according to our company's sponsorship policy, offered your 5% discount. Maybe the unclear words lead to some misunderstanding here, sorry for the inconvenience. My Amazon department colleague will contact you and offer the solutions for you soon. Hope this can help you.

DankVader75

DankVader75

Hello Dank, I am mainly responsible for Mars Hydro official website, we are different departments with Amazon, and we have different rules. Sorry that I cannot help you more. I already feedbacked this case to the Amazon department, I just know that Jay, who contacted you before, has resigned about one month ago, and it seems that he did not promise to give you a "big" discount. And our other colleague processes your order according to our company's sponsorship policy, offered your 5% discount. Maybe the unclear words lead to some misunderstanding here, sorry for the inconvenience. My Amazon department colleague will contact you and offer the solutions for you soon. Hope this can help you.
I can assure you I was offered a substantial discount, and as soon as I figure out how to recover them (not loading from Yahoo), I'll indeed show everything that transpired. It is, however unfortunate that you don't believe I'm honorable in what I've described. Just for the record, I never knew WHAT PERCENTAGE I would receive, only that it would considerably help. I didn't know whether Jay was male or female. I still don't, as I just received the offer from your counterpart, and they referred to Jay as (sic) female. I do agree that language barriers are a problem. What I don't agree with is your estimation I'm mistaken, if that's indeed what you were implying.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry, no offense, no other meaning, hope you can get the best solutions from our Amazon department soon

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
One more thing I wanna farmers to know is that the official website and Amazon are different department, actually, we are the inner competitor in our company. I mainly responsible for our official website, for any order on our website, customers can shout me out directly, I will do my best for THCFARMERS. If you order on other platforms, please kindly contact the relative platforms, I believe they will offer the best solutions for you. You also can shout me out here, I will transfer your case to them and urge them to deal with it soon, sorry that no more thing I can do for you.

And you all know that Mars Hydro are THCFARMERS sponsor. The website sponsor and all giveaways prize budget all come from our department. But there will be an automatic Amazon connection on your "mars hydro", or mars hydro products name words. 😔 That why I always add our official website link on my posts, promote "THC" discount code, order on the official web.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
We have some sponsor plans for the grower who could help us review the light, share the plants growing diary, the videos on social media. If growers interest, could send me email at [email protected], know more details.

DankVader75

DankVader75

We have some sponsor plans for the grower who could help us review the light, share the plants growing diary, the videos on social media. If growers interest, could send me email at [email protected], know more details.
This is just getting HILARIOUS....We spoke in message(around the same time I we as talking to Jay) as well about me doing this VERY IDEA!!! I'm starting to feel as if I'm not being taken seriously by you...

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
This is just getting HILARIOUS....We spoke in message(around the same time I we as talking to Jay) as well about me doing this VERY IDEA!!! I'm starting to feel as if I'm not being taken seriously by you...
Hello, we are different departments with Amazon, the marketing budget comes from our own department, so the rule is different. I'm also starting to feel that think you don't seriously read my previous words...... 😔

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello folks, I need your help to vote, pick the winner. Thank you in advance
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I remember going from blurple lighting to my first white light LED. It changed the world for me lol.

This is nonissue about @SadBadGrower.
We talked pretty and I apologized for what I said. He's a good guy growing goods plants. Furthermore, @SadBadGrower has gone so far as to ask not to be in the free light giveaway.
if he was entered in the contest and won he would not accept the light because he has legally purchased all MarsHydro lights he owns.

Eight

Eight

This is nonissue about @SadBadGrower.
We talked pretty and I apologized for what I said. He's a good guy growing goods plants. Furthermore, @SadBadGrower has gone so far as to ask not to be in the free light giveaway.
if he was entered in the contest and won he would not accept the light because he has legally purchased all MarsHydro lights he owns.
I don't know what @SadBadGrower purchasing his lights, has anything to do with him winning the contest or not... As far as i knew this contest was for Mars hydro owners, and if he won he has every right to the prize.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
We don't sponsor any items to @SadBadGrower , all lights purchased by himself.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Congratulations to the farmers who enter into the final competition. I don't mention the photos come from which member. Let the contest is fair as far as possible. All farmers can vote, choose their favorite photos. Hurry up, the vote will end tomorrow.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
There is one thing I need to remind contestants that don't canvass other farmers for votes, this is not allowed. This behavior is not allowed in any contest. Let's keep this contest fair and respect other members.
Love and peace

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, the vote will end in several hours, who will win the SP light, so excited 🥳 🥳 🥳
Share you some plants with , love the tight flowers,great work, bring you great results!
SP250 20200214170713
SP250 20200214170619

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom