Massive Outdoor 2015 Northern Cali Grow,,,,

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Hello everyone, This is one of my gardens I have been working hard at all year and am starting to get super pumped on everything so I thought I would throw up some pictures,,, Strains include Sour D, Blue dream Guerrilla Goo and a couple age old Mendo seed crosses my friends have been perfecting for years... Hope you enjoy---
Photo 1

Last edited:
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Sweet Garden Nice big Happy girls~! @MendoGiantZ
Grow Strong ...

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Both of my properties have really nice wells and the drought isn't affecting them,,, But i stopped watering my yard at my house and cutting back on everything else... But I am definitely not cutting back on giving my medical ladies tons of water...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Love your plants, they look to be in perfect health. Great job, can't wait to see some of those giant nugs.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

yeah this is my best year ever... I grew both the properties last year and made a couple mistakes, such as not putting a metal wire under the bags to stop the gophers and I also received some plants from my friends with Broad mites which killed about 15 of my nicer plants--- it really sucked.... I also just ordered a huge 2000 pound bag of GROWILLA BUD which is a awesome nutrient you use to top dress the soil..... I love it I think its really gonna help with the nugs...

H

happy b

Your garden looks like paradise to me.
the wee path between the huge ladies..love it.great work my friend and welcome to the farm.with pics of a garden like that i know you,l fit right in.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

So I top dressed all the grow bags about a week ago with a generous amount of GROWILLA BUD food that I bought bulk from the company,,, Today I am gonna go buy a 250 gallon reservoir of compost tea that fits into my truck and go to each garden and add it to my water tanks with plain water at a 1 part compost tea to a 3 part water ratio,, I think its really gonna help them break down all the organic goodness in the GROWILLA and create amazing amounts of life in the soil--- WISH ME LUCK

Top Bottom