Massive Outdoor 2015 Northern Cali Grow,,,,

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I usually don't kill things but this massive spider was right at my head leval and I just couldn't let him keep sneaking around the garden. RIP

Last edited:
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I get black widows in my living mulch..... I wear gloves just in case when messing around in the mulch. I hate killing things also, so I usually relocate.
I was a couple Coors lights in and trying to trap him safely without him jumping away seemed much more difficult at the time.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This garden got a little bigger then i thought it would- hence all the shade... anyway i think you get more by having the whole area covered then having lots of space in between.. but theres a fine line between overcrowding and missing out of filling up all of your space
You know what to do next time! :D

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I was kidding when I said too much shade. Your canopy is eating up all the light, :happy:. (like it should be)

You grow in mendo only? Been looking for somebody to team up with in the 209. Also looking for more property.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

About to go fertilize my bitches :).... Its been 100 degrees here the last couple days and everything is loving it..... I applied my Growilla Bud about 10 days ago and I am gonna do a heavy Liquid fertilizing today and then in a couple days apply my next application of the last of the Growilla Bud....

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

With all the nutes your adding, it makes me wonder what your starting soil was like. Was it heavily amended? You have a recipe? You have some hungry bitches.

"it's all about that base no trouble."

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Yeah it was pretty heavily amended, I think I could actually be fertilizing my plants quite a bit more then I am but it would cost to much money... I haven't fed them anything besides the organic top dressing in almost two weeks.... The lady that is kinda my mentor at the grow store is really smart and recommended using one or two other things along with the organics to increase size and weight..--- I'm gonna listen to her -- Its easy to over fertilize early on but right now I can just tell that these monsters are hungry for food...

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Just ordered a triminator. Hopefully it cuts out a large amount of the work at the end. Anyone have any experience with it???

Top Bottom