Massive Outdoor 2015 Northern Cali Grow,,,,

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

What's your hourly rate. I pay my workers 7 dollars an hour and limit them to two top ramens a day. Hope your really for hell !!
I'm eating Ramen soup now can't be any worse then what I'm doing now lmao

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Hand watering is a full time job!!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

F-that! Check out Dripworks.com. I love them. Re-did my orchard and vineyard, plus all my cannabis plants this year. So happy with the systems they offer. I ordered a lot of my gear on black Friday and got some great deals.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

F-that! Check out Dripworks.com. I love them. Re-did my orchard and vineyard, plus all my cannabis plants this year. So happy with the systems they offer. I ordered a lot of my gear on black Friday and got some great deals.
Next year I am definitely gonna do drips,, I had really bad water pressure to start and was having a really hard time getting all of the plants the right amount of water...

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

This is my favorite time of year.. Everything is really starting to chunk up and you get to see all of the different types of varieties starting to show their true colors... I literally love being in my gardens and just admiring the different strains...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Next year I am definitely gonna do drips,, I had really bad water pressure to start and was having a really hard time getting all of the plants the right amount of water...

I had the same problem so I installed a 3000 gallon storage tank. I then use a booster pump out of the storage tank, and that keeps my 3/4 lines at 65psi. I can run two, 30 psi, watering systems at a time. The storage tank helps because once full, you can slowly fill it back up without effecting your psi to your plants.

I have 7 or 8 zones I water twice a day. I start at 4am and run them for 20 min (depending on the amount of plants). 20 min on, then 40 min for your well to refill your storage tank. Then the next zone at 5am. Do that all day long and it's kept up with my water needs. I have been up to around 1000 gallons a day, and this time last year my well wasn't handling the load very well. This year, it's still very strong despite another dry winter.

If you decide to go that route, feel free to PM me.

That Sour D looks amazing. I bet she smells like fire!

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I had the same problem so I installed a 3000 gallon storage tank. I then use a booster pump out of the storage tank, and that keeps my 3/4 lines at 65psi. I can run two, 30 psi, watering systems at a time. The storage tank helps because once full, you can slowly fill it back up without effecting your psi to your plants.

I have 7 or 8 zones I water twice a day. I start at 4am and run them for 20 min (depending on the amount of plants). 20 min on, then 40 min for your well to refill your storage tank. Then the next zone at 5am. Do that all day long and it's kept up with my water needs. I have been up to around 1000 gallons a day, and this time last year my well wasn't handling the load very well. This year, it's still very strong despite another dry winter.

If you decide to go that route, feel free to PM me.

That Sour D looks amazing. I bet she smells like fire!

Great advice bulldog- gonna get two 4800 gallon water tanks - have one at each spot next year and do what you were talking about...I did the math and after I paid for the water tanks and all the drip stuff and the pumps it would have been cheaper then hiring my friend 15 an hour to water..But not by much, I really enjoy watering each plant by hand and pulling the branches and giving it the right amount of water but it can also be a really big pain in the ass when its super hot out.... I also get quite a bit of stalk rot at the base because i am always getting it wet when I water with the garden hose, I have gotten better at fighting it and discovering it.. I use Mad Farmer hydrogen peroxide and whenever I find it I rub away all the rot and spray the shit out of it every day

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Just bought a 5 gallon bucket of powdered Sugars called BOOGIE BREW,,,, The guy at the store gave me his recipe and I gave each garden a healthy dose of it... Time to get these babies covered in crystals...

Top Bottom