Massive Outdoor 2015 Northern Cali Grow,,,,

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

@MendoGiantZ I think it may be time for a 2016 thread! :D

Agreed!

Unincorporated San Berdoo in the Yucca Valley area, all is banned to the best of my knowledge. Where I am right now they voted to limit cultivation to 100'sq, not to exceed 12 plants total.
Morongo valley theres a few grows goin on there, I believe it has to be covered or indoor, but that was last year, city limits :(

papapayne

papapayne

I NEED to visit Cactus Mart!

Its funny how every climate has their own cool nursery. up here we have a huge rhododendron nursery that when they are blooming is pretty awesome. Also have a bamboo nursery - one of the largest in the US.

Its awesome growing plants- not just cannabis.

Anyway, carry on!

smokeedog

smokeedog

ill be coming to norcal next week. trying to find some work and learn as much as possible and save a little money for a place to stay. you wouldnt need any help planting or know anyone who needs help with ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING do you? :) im 6'5 i can handle the high ups :) plantin pruning watering moving dirt whatever. im game for it all.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

ill be coming to norcal next week. trying to find some work and learn as much as possible and save a little money for a place to stay. you wouldnt need any help planting or know anyone who needs help with ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING do you? :) im 6'5 i can handle the high ups :) plantin pruning watering moving dirt whatever. im game for it all.
I'm all good on the help. I have already hired my help for the beggining of the season. You will find something

smokeedog

smokeedog

I'm all good on the help. I have already hired my help for the beggining of the season. You will find something

I hope so. Couldn't get it there before April 1st so I hope im not too late. Any suggestions on easiest Way to go about finding someone looking for help? I gotta car rented for a little it when I'm there I can get around and look. Just not sure ow it's looking out there

smokeedog

smokeedog

If I can't find nothing I'll be back looking for work at harvest Lol. Got my mind dead set on starting over there

papapayne

papapayne

hows it going? sure your pretty damn busy, but just wanted to stop in and say hey!

papapayne

papapayne

I may have missed it, but looked thru and couldnt find it. I am building a second greenhouse to light dep, similar sized (based on the pics anyway) to yours. What size did you end up going with, and how many plants fit nicely in there ya think? and what size pots are those?

I am thinking 7 foot wide and 60 or so feet long on mine, with hopefully 7 or 8 foot headroom.

Anyway, any pointers you would care to share, or experience from your recent deps you care to share?

thanks man!

stay free stay high

papa

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I'm over in the grow diaries forums under. The adventure continues 2016. Sea maiden thought I should do a 2016 forum.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I may have missed it, but looked thru and couldnt find it. I am building a second greenhouse to light dep, similar sized (based on the pics anyway) to yours. What size did you end up going with, and how many plants fit nicely in there ya think? and what size pots are those?

I am thinking 7 foot wide and 60 or so feet long on mine, with hopefully 7 or 8 foot headroom.

Anyway, any pointers you would care to share, or experience from your recent deps you care to share?

thanks man!

stay free stay high

papa
Sounds awesome. So what we did is buy the already cut 20 foot long pieces of pvc. We bought 3 or 4 foot long metal steaks. We would hammer in the metal stakes every five feet and continue for as long as you want to make the greenhouse. The 20 foot pvc makes a 10 foot wide greenhouse that is about 8 or 9 feet tall. If I could re do my hoop house I would make it wider so you get a little more room and it makes it a lot easier for the person to pull the tarp over a lower height. Maybe 11 or 12 feet wide instead of ten. We put two stakes at each end so we have two pvc pieces right next to each other for added support. Then we used the 1" pvc metal clamps to run a piece of pvc down both sides and also one along the top.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

As far as the pot size goes we used 15,20, and 30 gallon pots. All depending on how big your plants can get and what your trying to achieve. We planted ours early and were pretty small so we went with high numbers of plants and flipping them fast so I could harvest around 'may 20th and replant the outdoor. This next round the plants will grow without supplemental lighting because it's after may 20th. So we gonna put bigger plants into 100 gallons and bend and top the crap out of the plants so we get that really thick canopy of colas which is what you want.

N

Norca Farm

Just moved into Nevada County. Hoping to find a great Job working in a Garden to continue the art of growing. Any pointers are welcomed!

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

As far as the pot size goes we used 15,20, and 30 gallon pots. All depending on how big your plants can get and what your trying to achieve. We planted ours early and were pretty small so we went with high numbers of plants and flipping them fast so I could harvest around 'may 20th and replant the outdoor. This next round the plants will grow without supplemental lighting because it's after may 20th. So we gonna put bigger plants into 100 gallons and bend and top the crap out of the plants so we get that really thick canopy of colas which is what you want.
Haha I did the same thing just pulled my early harvest last week and replanted for fall harvest this weekend.

20160510 173419
20160510 173405
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

I have 4 others but those are gonna be my monsters, terminator og and grape ape are the pics.

Also have gsc then 3 bag seeds

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just moved into Nevada County. Hoping to find a great Job working in a Garden to continue the art of growing. Any pointers are welcomed!
Welcome to the farm.

That's gonna be tough in Nevada Co unless you're willing to work ag. IIRC they're moving to ban all OD cultivation and aren't accepting anything resembling the MMRSA commercial structure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom