Massive Outdoor 2015 Northern Cali Grow,,,,

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

The cherry pies are really starting to look good. Stoked.

Last edited:
smokeedog

smokeedog

I'm growing dwc right now. The climate I'm in isn't suited for outdoor. But will be moving to norcal area close to ukiah area so I want to make the switch to outdoor and grow beautiful big ladies like that. I've even reading this thread a coupke days now had to make no account to reply. Any tips on making the switch to natural lighting? Is The climate good for year round outdoor or do U grow by season. And if ur still hiring I'm ready to go back to school :) 7 an hour gravy to get paid to learn Lol. Heading out there this month to look for something going on to get me started.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Get a place with good water. Good sunlight and is private. That's a good start. Keep it simple as we'll. People on here will point you in the right direction.

papapayne

papapayne

California outdoors is really special - one of the few places you can can (legally to) grow right outside - no greenhouse required, and keep plants up till November. The climate is just about only thing I miss about california. Well, that and adalbertoes

smokeedog

smokeedog

Ty mendp
I will sure be able to use the help. Ill be going it there to source property for next year and somewhere to stay until then. I'm starting some indoor when I get there and stick with what's easier for me. Bout to start a thread tomorrow on a test project I'm doing with veg+bloom leds and veg+bloom nutes so I can have an easy compact simple and cheap grow tent hat can be set up in a 3x3x6. I'm picking the light up tomorrow and all start setting the system up. Recently ran into issues and had all work confiscated so I'm startijg from scratch again. Bag seeds and 300 bucks I found when I was cleaning up. But I figure what better time to make the move. Selling the rest of my possessions and heading up there later this month. I figured y'all harvest wouldn't til after April so I guess im a little late. But if anyone looking for any part time help I'm all about extra work. My ladies are independent and well say housewives. They stay home and work on the long term income.. I'll worry bout right now :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
California outdoors is really special - one of the few places you can can (legally to) grow right outside - no greenhouse required, and keep plants up till November. The climate is just about only thing I miss about california. Well, that and adalbertoes
Not everywhere in Cali. I'm moving to an area where all cultivation is banned. :(

papapayne

papapayne

Not everywhere in Cali. I'm moving to an area where all cultivation is banned. :(

yea, fucking corruption at every level of the government. How they can change a voter approved measure baffles my mind. I know here in oregon the prop 91 that voters approved doesn't even remotely resemble the current monstrosity on the books. Fucking blows. I hope in my lifetime I can see a change in this corrupt BS system.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Take a look at 215 and tell me where it says our "right" to grow is guaranteed. That's the problem with the proposition, it never guaranteed us a right to grow. That said, neither can a 'legal' activity be criminalized. So I can consume and have it in my home and on my person.

What's really fucked us over here is that locals were allowed to handle this the way they chose, from full-on bans all the way to grabbing the bull by the horns and regulating. The VAST majority have chosen to ban, and when you compare that to a map of the counties where 215 passed you'll suddenly notice that, geographically speaking, the majority of the state didn't want medical cannabis.

And so here we are, experiencing democracy in its finest form. Mob rule.

papapayne

papapayne

Take a look at 215 and tell me where it says our "right" to grow is guaranteed. That's the problem with the proposition, it never guaranteed us a right to grow. That said, neither can a 'legal' activity be criminalized. So I can consume and have it in my home and on my person.

What's really fucked us over here is that locals were allowed to handle this the way they chose, from full-on bans all the way to grabbing the bull by the horns and regulating. The VAST majority have chosen to ban, and when you compare that to a map of the counties where 215 passed you'll suddenly notice that, geographically speaking, the majority of the state didn't want medical cannabis.

And so here we are, experiencing democracy in its finest form. Mob rule.

Yep, Mob rule indeed. And your right about the locals. They are starting to do that here in oregon to - eastern oregon is passing many new ordinances to circumvent prop 91. County wide grow bans, or outdoor cultivation bans, or 1000 pages of newly created red tape and hops.

personally I am of the mindset that its either blanket legal or blanket illegal. Grey area shouldn't exist. Paying the tax man in my mind doesn't make you less criminal. People shouldn't be jailed for something, while government agencies collect revenue off the same thing. But alas, common sense has long sense left the policy making entities.

Anyway, the garden is looking epic! Loving the progress, and cant wait to see how the season goes.

stay free stay hih

papa

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

It's crazy how there is still such a big grey area of what you are and aren't allowed to do. I have collected all the right paperwork to protect myself but that doesn't mean your safe. The cops often times do whatever they want and let the court systems sort it out later ( I can't really blame the cops they are in a super confusing spot themselves. )

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

It all depend on the county or city, my county allows everything, all they want is plant count 6 foot fencing locked gate or doors

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@MendoGiantZ I think it may be time for a 2016 thread! :D
personally I am of the mindset that its either blanket legal or blanket illegal. Grey area shouldn't exist. Paying the tax man in my mind doesn't make you less criminal. People shouldn't be jailed for something, while government agencies collect revenue off the same thing.
Agreed!
It all depend on the county or city, my county allows everything, all they want is plant count 6 foot fencing locked gate or doors
Unincorporated San Berdoo in the Yucca Valley area, all is banned to the best of my knowledge. Where I am right now they voted to limit cultivation to 100'sq, not to exceed 12 plants total.

Top Bottom