Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Since Tstew is running Clone RX and the Power Clone, Im going to buy a bottle of Vita Grow liquid rooting hormone. Its a commercial brand, always a favorite for me because commercial brands dont put out bullshit.

N

nightmarecreature

Rx axiom halfgrampack
This stuff must have gold in it for the price!

N

nightmarecreature

Cornell University: “Overall, Messenger® did not increase [sweet corn] plant productivity or yield.” “In the last 2 years of testing, Messenger® has given only marginal control [of tree fruits].” “No differences in yield or quality were observed by application of Messenger® [on peppers].”

They are talking about Harpin Protein.

I'll stick to Eagle 20.

N

nightmarecreature

I will go with Cornell University in trusting that it does not work. The links are nice but ICmag and 420Mag are not reliable sources for information. Trust .gov or .edu sources.

Im hoping to find something better than Root Enhance. Products made for Agro or commercial Green houses tend to work best and are usually dirt cheap.

Clone RX selling something that high priced that doesnt work, makes me skeptical of them.

ZurichTheHunter

ZurichTheHunter

This is the best commercial rooting hormone anywhere hands down just my 2 cents :D end of story

Thanks for sharing the Rhizopon link Salmonslammer!

Pre aeroponic cloner, we experimented with Rhizopon. Great product for those who are using any kind of plug to root and top feeding.

We havent had much luck with Rhizopon in aeroponic cloners. The reason is that it only comes in a powder or plug form which tends to work best in top feed applications. My previous experience with Rhizopon in a aeroponic cloner is that the powder doesn't fully get dissolved and settles on the bottom of the res and either plugs the filter constantly or it plugs the sprayers. Come to think of it.... that is when the ezcloner got the inline filter mod.

In our current cloning version, I prefer fertilizers that are 100% water soluble, no dyes, no added salts or other ingredients which aren't water soluble and are mineral based..... aka..... inorganic.

In a top feeding application the Rhizopon would rock!

What about you guys?

ZurichTheHunter

ZurichTheHunter

Zurich you might want to look at there water soluble tablets for the aerocloner application just read through that link to find everything you might need :D

Thanks SS. I saw on Rhizopon's website that they had come out with a tablet as a solution for aeroponic cloners; however, I haven't looked into how effective they are and if they were able to get past the soluble issue that we had found in the past. Would love to see how they are working. Have you tried the tablets or do you know anyone who has?

N

nightmarecreature

Ive mention Rhizopon several times in this thread. It is the best powdered rooting hormone I have ever used. I really want to try the tablets for aerocloning. Its some what hard to order.

Tstew will also be testing out the Vita Grow rooting hormone. RE is the best stuff we have used so far but if we find something better, we have no problem switching. The RE is used at 1ml per gallon which is a plus.

In testing:
Clone RX
Power Clone
Vita Grow liquid rooting hormone
Rhizopon Tablets ( I will test this one out)

N

nightmarecreature

Powdered rooting hormone is talc and indole3. Indole3 is not water soluble, it is soluble in alcohol. There is a different form of Indole, if I recalled thats K-indole, thats water soluble.

Rockwool is super easy but if you dial in an aerocloner, it just smashes rockwool.

ZurichTheHunter

ZurichTheHunter

Ive mention Rhizopon several times in this thread. It is the best powdered rooting hormone I have ever used. I really want to try the tablets for aerocloning. Its some what hard to order.

Tstew will also be testing out the Vita Grow rooting hormone. RE is the best stuff we have used so far but if we find something better, we have no problem switching. The RE is used at 1ml per gallon which is a plus.

In testing:
Clone RX
Power Clone
Vita Grow liquid rooting hormone
Rhizopon Tablets ( I will test this one out)

Thanks NM. Looking forward to hearing your findings.

N

nightmarecreature

Im having a hard time finding the tablets, they dont ship to Cali :(

B

budfarmer

The best I have used is this guy's Propagation Plus I tried to get a free container for you guy's to test but no way and I can't afford to buy a jug for you. I have looked through the thread here and don't see roots like Propagation plus has produced for me. I don't know why whether it was the strain or it was the product but if you do it all even close to right you can get flat looking succulent roots with flat balloon shaped growths coming off the mainline of the root all the way down alternating from one side of the mainline to the other. I'll try again to get a jug the first time I tried the stuff I got a jug free because it had gone over the expiry date I will see if I can round up another expired container I know a guy that works there.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

The best I have used is this guy's Propagation Plus I tried to get a free container for you guy's to test but no way and I can't afford to buy a jug for you. I have looked through the thread here and don't see roots like Propagation plus has produced for me. I don't know why whether it was the strain or it was the product but if you do it all even close to right you can get flat looking succulent roots with flat balloon shaped growths coming off the mainline of the root all the way down alternating from one side of the mainline to the other. I'll try again to get a jug the first time I tried the stuff I got a jug free because it had gone over the expiry date I will see if I can round up another expired container I know a guy that works there.
How do I order the products on line It doesn't have a check out cart? An do you have any pictures of your roots to share with us?

B

budfarmer

The grow shop has a 1 800 # try it some of those 1 800 # work in the U.S. and Canada or you could try e-mailing the store, the owners name is Zale. The owner has an old stoner botanist that worked out his nute line for him the stuff is pretty good I had better results with that nute line than AN, the quality is high you can see it and smell it when you open up the jugs I think AN just has to much gunk added to it. Anyway I never took root pic's because I never thought anything of it at the time then I started reading this thread and I thought back to when I used the stuff. In the mean time I will try to get a jug if I can of recently past the expiry date Propagation Plus thats how I got to try out lots of real high end suppliments stuff I normally wouldn't even think of buying.

N

nightmarecreature

The grow shop has a 1 800 # try it some of those 1 800 # work in the U.S. and Canada or you could try e-mailing the store, the owners name is Zale. The owner has an old stoner botanist that worked out his nute line for him the stuff is pretty good I had better results with that nute line than AN, the quality is high you can see it and smell it when you open up the jugs I think AN just has to much gunk added to it. Anyway I never took root pic's because I never thought anything of it at the time then I started reading this thread and I thought back to when I used the stuff. In the mean time I will try to get a jug if I can of recently past the expiry date Propagation Plus thats how I got to try out lots of real high end suppliments stuff I normally wouldn't even think of buying.

Please don't tell me its brown and goopey? Most of these root simulators have a bunch of kelp in them and they stain all the roots brown. The main reason I like the RE, is because it keeps the roots bright white.

Top Bottom