Master Kush x Bubble Gum, Querkle, Blue Cheese, White Widow and more!

• Thread starter MileHighChic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks BigAl, Marski420 and Pura..yeah, got some Querkle drying and will take pics tomorrow. Gotta check your Bubba Strawberry Kush out, for sure. I love OGraskal's gear too!

I hope they turn out great and am excited to see the dried nuggs, too. Glad someone else is running Master kush x Bubblgum..it is a great strain and high yielding.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

00136.jpg
Manicuring some dried Querkle...tastes just like grape Jolly Rancher candy. Left some outdoors to purple up more. The Blue Cheese is in 3 weeks of flowering and smells like funky, old sweaty gym socks! Stinky!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Mucho gracias, HappyGrower!

The Querkle yield well for being outdoors...got 8oz from this one.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

001112.jpg

Nothing like an ice cold beer, bowl full of dank and trimming time! The Master Kush x Bubblegum is a huge yielder with heavy, compact buds. We left some lower buds to fatten up and get purple. Pretty sure we will get over a pound of dank from this one plant!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Got a lot more pics on my camera which I will upload later...one cola is three times the size of the Corona bottle.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks, liketosmoke! My patients and I are loving the Querkle..great grape taste, compact buds, nice energizing cerebral high and great pain numbing powers. Can't wait to harvest the rest of the plant since they are predicting frost for tonight in Denver.

I was so happy! My little pollen chucking experiment produced some Querkle x (Master Kush x Bubblgum) seeds and I have a female in its 4th week of flowering. The buds are so sparkling of trichomes, dense fluffy white balls and stinky! I'm very excited to see what this bud is going to turn out like. I will name this cross One Mile High Club.

pura

pura

you did a really nice job, enjoy the harvest!! :harvest:
One Mile High Club .. sounds like a winner, great genetics
wouldn't mind to have those in my garden.

what are your plans for your next run??

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Mucho gracias, Pura! Thanks for checking it out.:rasta2:

Next run : More Querkle, Master Kush x Bubblegum, One Mile High Club, Blue Cheese, Sour Diesel, Cristal, Agent Orange:cool0044:

Also another hybrid : TGA's Agent Orange x OGRaskal's (Master Kush x Bubblegum) Anyone got a good name for this one?

pura

pura

best of luck to you, i will be watching for those logs.
hmm that's a hard of to think of..

agent gums <<< after bleeding gums murphy from the simpsons

clockwork kush<<< after clockwork orange

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Pura..Clockwork Kush fits really well. I've seen Clockwork Orange and that was a freaky, weird movie. ha ha..Agent Gums is hilarious, love the Simpsons.

Thanks, Garden Of Dreams! Your name is very fitting....from our gardens, many dreams will come true.

Chopping the rest of my outdoor plants today and I'm very excited! I don't want to risk my ladies due to early frost. Anyone else in Colorado with some outdoor plants still? I'm in the metro Denver area.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

0007.jpg
The rest of Querkle that are purpling up outside..already chopped the big colas so just these little buds left.
0006.jpg
0005.jpg

0004.jpg
This one is my creation..Querkle x (Master Kush x Bubblegum) One Mile High Club! sTicky and stinky

00011.jpg
One of the indoor rooms
00002.jpg
Lovely Madness!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

0008.jpg
Some dried and manicured Master Kush x Bubblegum.
000111.jpg

00041.jpg
Master Kush x Bubblgum
000011.jpg
White Widow getting nice and thick! It comes down tonight!

pura

pura

Awesome!! love the colors in the Querkle. Gonna be some dank for you right there. OMHC looks super frosty already, love the structure on them as well... can you get a full structure picture(full plant) by chance? Always a pleasure MHC, great work.

I have some Querkle x Bubba Kush coming down Monday, ill let you know how they turn out.

Have a good weekend:friday:

F

FoCo

Beautiful fall colors, nice job!

Did you start the AO from seed or were you gifted cuts? I ran two phenos this summer and really liked both, unfortunately one had the good bud structure+fast finish and the other had the really orangey smell so neither were saved. Hopefully you can find one with the best of both worlds.

winta

winta

them babies lookin right! great job! mile high club is a clever name and if it gives u the same high whoa buddy lmao :giggle

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to harvest all of it tonight and looks like the Master Kush is gonna turn a dark purple..almost black color. I did start the Agent Orange from seed that I had ordered from TGA. I got the tall, blockhead pheno that made the leaves turn maroon purple at the end of flowering and smelled like orange popsicles with some fuel .Just a beautiful plant.

The One Mile High Club looks really frosty and smells like heaven. The indoor plants are just kicking ass! I already know it's gonna be dank and will put you up in the clouds!

D

Dubsta

love the plants. im running querkle from subcool myself, its a killer plant. turns purple the last week and the buds are about 50% purple green on mine. Its a good yielder to, does best with multiple tops. It does well in crosses to passing that grape kool laid fruity smell and its yield.

how do u like the agent orange? I'm picking up some Vortex, Agent Orange, and Quazy Train? I love the citruit grapefruits strains, my diesel kush is my favorite cause of its smell. this f2 female i got is so damn stanky, its crazy, small yield though only like 1.5oz but there all rock hard nugs. frosty as can be. smells of rotten sour grapefruits.

Top Bottom