MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I found out what`s wrong with my laptop. It keeps having the AMD processor stop working ,but most of the time it recovers. Thinking I should get a new laptop before it goes out so I can save pictures , favorites , etc. Or can you just buy a new processor? I`d like a blue Ray dvd player and a light or glow key board for at night. Maybe military grade housing that is dust proof and water(coffee)/ impact resistant ? Do they make laptops with all of that? It also should have good encryption for individual files and apon starting.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep they sure are, again. Looks like I`ll be getting all sticky icky walking through the greenhouses again.
I tried but they always get away from me.

Yep looking for good reviews on military grade Laptops. They get abused around here with all the dust and drops. May also be the coffee, seems I always spill in the morning dragging my sorry ass around early in the mornings. Not an early morning person , but the ladies are so demanding (24/7).

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Weather report says hot until the weekend and thunder storms in the afternoons and evenings in the mountains. Now I`ll have to keep stuff put up and keep my eyes on the radar. Also could get dry lightning out of it and that`s a big fire danger!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got copies of the contract for the storage unit requested by my attorney . Now I need to make an appointment. Was thinking I could renew my recommendation and check out some laptops on that trip to town.
Went to check on my "mouse trap`s " food and almost stepped on a skunk!!! How can I keep food out for the cat so it will stick around and hunt mice , but not attract skunks? In town when you put food outside for your cat you end up with lots of cats running around, but in the forest you end up with every kind of forest creature. Skunk are just one of many possibilities ,bear are an other and bobcat and even mountain Lyon are possibilities in that mix! When my sister had the house in Piedmont they had a skunk come by most every night to clean up what the cat and dog left in the dishes at night. So there are wild animals in cities , but much more so when you live in remote forest areas. You get accustom to it.
00L0L 8058tvaL9bR 600x450

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Rush to get a chores done this morning. Son ' n law and daughter are on there way to work on the office trailer again this weekend. I settled with the storage company but need to get a shed anyway as it will pay for it's self.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My son -n- law and daughter worked all weekend on the office trailer. They will return next weekend. It`s looking better 3 sides done except the trim and new roof coat on. Just needs the siding done in the front and the front stained. Also need some of the trim put back up , then new paint inside.

All the water is caught up , even have water in the mix tank ready to make a batch of tea .Will spray with neem in the morning and start a batch of tea tomorrow. Got a lot of clean up done in camp this weekend and had a nice BBQ .

I had to go to town for more stain and dropped by the store on the way home. Coming out of the store a 13-14 yr old homeless boy collapsed in front of me. He had taken to much Oxi. I gave him CPR and had him breathing for awhile but he died after the fire department got there. Such a waist of life. I came home and fell sick , went to bed and was woke up by my daughter just as they left for the weekend. I tried to help him while others just watched and took pictures on there phones. I just don`t understand people.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I started flowering nutrients in my tea today. Going to spray neem tomorrow. Plants are looking good. I`m all stocked up on water but going to keep up because the water situation gets tight between September 1st and the 10th. Good thing is plants use less water as it starts to cool down. We aren`t as tight as last year for water ,but it is still not good. Been very dry and dusty this year.

Good to see more open threads in Cali med states !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got the plants all sprayed with neem oil . Half way through I had a code enforcement officer drop by . He never got out of his truck but was asking about anyone dumping out trash nearby. Left me his card. I told him it happens but I try to pick up what I can when I see it. I think he may have been just checking me out ? I `ve done some cleaning up around camp. Maybe I should do some more. Want to keep it clean anyway.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Went over to my friend`s who are making my hash from the last crop. They have about 11 oz. done so far and tried it and it was great, only didn`t get much done today. Going to try to get to town tomorrow. Just need to not stop by my friends and smoke out until on the way back from town this time. LOL! One large bowl and I was dusted for most of the day.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Going to do chores and water, then off to town. Need to do a few things and get my recommendation renewed.

Top Bottom