MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I watered late yesterday and that may have contributed to some of the broken branches. I think I can get away with watering later this afternoon again today though. Been spraying with foli-can this morning and will do some more tying up later. No more broken branches but many are starting to flop down causing the branches underneath to not get light.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got everything all caught up so I can make a trip down south soon. I still need to do some tying up and get more support for the plants. Don't really want to take a trip south right now but really want a twister t-4 before harvest. I can never depend on trimmers.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey hey Mc.. just checkin in.. been working on Plans for next season.. gonna be setting'
up a small green house,in the front part raised beds for our vegetables.. the back part
will be for my plants,, plus a fence will be going up.. and some other measures as well
all in the works.. FTW lol cant be having punks steal my weed..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Didn't make it south yet . Blazer being worked on. Wouldn't start. Going to rain , maybe even snow today ! Been getting very cold at night. Re patched the sky light on the motorhome , hope it is dry enough before the rain hits!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Watch the ligjts on your plants or use green lights !
oh yeah,i am aware not to have lights shining on the plants,, however it will be my 1st green house adventure..
so i am excited about that.. :-) glad the GF is allowing me to do this.. she does not smoke,but was pissed non the less
people creeping around in the night ,, not cool .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Had about an inch of heil and rain. Not over yet. It's still cool out and cloudy. Plants are doing great and no leaks in my roofs. Only thing that could be better is if they can get my Blazer fixed today !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Still waiting to have the Blazer back. It's been cool and cloudy but should start clearing in the next few days. It should head back into the middle 70's instead of the middle 60's. Plants are still flowering but slowly now. The cooler air causes them to slow down growth but also hardens the flowers. Think one more hit with the mix tank and just some sweet carbs to make for sweeter , harder flowers. Then nothing but water there on out.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just got back from my trip down South. Started on 4 hrs of sleep took 24 hrs round trip. Garden needs water but is good. Then back to napping !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Need to stock up on water the next few days .Plants are starting to finish but still will need water.looking into finding a nice twister t-4 used . If anyone in Northern Cali has one or knows someone pm me.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

hey MC hope all is well, so i ordered my motion detectors and a motion light..
so things are slowly coming along on my plans.. next thing is the fencing, Electric
deer fencing is the way i am leaning.. gotta keep them Pesky deer outta my Veggies.
:-) but still undecided ..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got my daily chores done before straining my neck and spent the whole day with a stiff neck and a massive headache . Neck is still stiff today but no headache ...so far. hope to get watering done with a little carb load and fetch water today. We`ll see though.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the carb load on the plants but ended up watching the Chargers lose to the Raiders. All set up to fill the fresh water tank and top off the 1500 gal tank. Thinking of leaving the 1000 gallon tank empty and cleaning it out for fresh water use. Going to watch the debates tonight and maybe a Netflix movie. Still feel a little of a sore neck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom