Med Dude's 2010 Outdoor Nor Cal

• Thread starter MedDudeChcioCA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MedDudeChcioCA

As promised here are some pics of everything after we got em in the ground. The holes are between 600-700 gallons of our custom mix of loads of goodies. Almost all of the strains are Cali Connection genetics....more details to follow later.

Thank god the good weather is coming around! Good luck to all the other medical grows!!

Med dudes 2010 outdoor nor cal
Med dudes 2010 outdoor nor cal 2
Med dudes 2010 outdoor nor cal 3
Med dudes 2010 outdoor nor cal 4
H

humboldtlocal

Awesome bro. Looks like a bomb went off. I am curious to see how those genetics do outdoors. Looks like you'll have some monsters on your hands.

B

bluetooth

nice job bro
dam you have got some land to grow on lol

southstreets

southstreets

looks good bro!!! did you start urs indoors??? i started mine outdoors bout 2 months ago and my plants didnt get all the stretch urs did.. but there pretty bushy... well good luck and its always nice to see outdoors threads of prem genetics goin...

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

We used a dozer and backhoe for everything. If we didn't have that it would take 50 people! Luckily there are 16 people in our collective so everyone pitches in :)

Yes, we did start indoors and then moved em to greenhouses. Due to there being so many starts they were stretchy as they were all bunched up. No worries though....after a couple weeks in the ground they will explode in all directions.

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Here are some more pics from yesterday.

On the ones that are over 2 and 1/2 feet we are starting to bend things over. This will allow the hormones to go berserk as the plant shifts gears as far as growing vertically.

oro5.jpg
oro6.jpg

D

dusty

Out in So Hum there are apple orchards that had the holes blasted with dynamite..so when ever I see some huge holes like that I always make that joke...looks like you're going to grow a bunch of herb! good luck this year!

M

MedDudeChcioCA

lol thanks Dusty. My good friend is a pro with the dozer and backhoe. He easily can do the work of 50 people all by himself with his machinery.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
did you blast those holes with dynamite? nice job man
So that's how it's done! And here all this time I've been struggling with a shovel and pick axe.

MedD, your soil looks an awful lot like ours--red clay chock-ful o' rocks. That's a lot of hard work even with the power equipment. Much respect to all, and may your harvest be grand.

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Thanks Seamaiden for the comments. Yes the soil is pretty red and not the best. We put some gypsum at the bottom of the holes to soften the clay.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Looks good so far. Hope this year is a bountiful one for you and there aren't fires.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Has anyone else had problems with early flower ? This is one of those years it would have paid to start from seed instead of clones! I`ve replaced so many already because of them going into flower it is a good thing I had so many clones!

D

dusty

Med Dude is being cool enough to share his project with you, lets be cool and not try to out him or his location. Next offender is banned immediately. I do not want his experience ruined.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Dusty

I sent you a PM. I was not trying to give away anyones location or out anyone. If I offended anyone else I apologize.

southstreets

southstreets

thats why i ALWAYS start from seed!!! got a couple clones that are doin the same thing...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yes but you have to start so many seeds or use femmed seeds if you start from seed. I think I just put my clones out a little to early this year.I should have kept vegging them longer indoors.Oh well the garden is doing much better now and plants are taking off!

So when do we get another peek at this garden? Sure looks like it will be a good grow!

Top Bottom