Medical CFL Grow Box ! HERE WE GO !

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Sad days are here

oh sad days!!!!!!!!!!!!daddy found a couple of male seed pods and low and behold we had tiny seeds in there. They were not empty. So thats means by babys are hermi's already making the seeds....fun fun fun..

THAT SUCKS! Oh so bad!

send pics latter

F

frostedlove

The green gods givith and takith away

Well I have come to terms with my failure and have already started to look on the bright side of things. I figure what ever seeds I get will help fuel my seed collection when I leave the country in a couple months.

So To make feminized seeds they stress the plant......So I stressed these plants for all 5 plants and 3 strains to go hermi......how viable are the seeds. How close are they to always going hermi? I know feminized seeds can go hermi quicker then straight bread seeds so where do these hermi seeds I have fit into??????

What is the quickest way to stress to make hermi. IS there one stress factor that might do it always for sure???
I might have had light leak but no sure??
would that do it for sure?

I had nut lock first week flower?

F

frostedlove

I confussed?

I thought it had to make male flowers then it makes pollen then seeds?
seeds1.jpg

these are the male pods I pulled off and then inside were the green little seeds

S

Sense I. Milla

Sorry bro that's a shame for sure. I'd still finish those plants off anyway.

F

frostedlove

ANYONE WANT TO CHIME IN WITH ADVICE.......I am sinking over here

Sorry bro that's a shame for sure. I'd still finish those plants off anyway.

I am a little confuses on the whole process. Will it keep making new seeds or just whats in pods already.

Will the bud be riddled like horrible horrible mexican pot or just a few seeds here and there. I mean sometimes i still find a seed in the bud from the store.

If I add new plants to the mix will they become messed up? is there male pollen floating around?

At 3 weeks they are pretty frosty so I mean the genetics are decent I would say all in all in comparison to other pics in books at 3 weeks they look at lest avg . Granted they are small but that's cfl land not the genetics.....

F

frostedlove

CHiCks With Dicks!!!!!!! oh How I love them

Well this has been a tryn few days for me. Here I am all in love with these amazing women. I spend so much time with them. Its been a romance that has been getting better each and every week as they open up to me more and more.

Then one night as my hands get a little deeper then maybe they have been before....low and behold to my dismay...... my chicks got a dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO................. :sign0065:

So my head spins....how?who? what where when WHY oh god WHY.... I slammed the door in there nasty little faces. Oh what shame I felt......A CHIC WITH A DICK........A tranny....I dont even smoke crack or hang out with robert downy jr........oh god.....

Days... my head spins on what to do. Yes kill them bitches oh yes.....nasty little boobs and peckers... who do they think they are fooling...oh god kill them all before they infect the world. How dare they trick me with there suckYAlent boobies. The ever sweetness coming from between there green folds.

I can not love a chic with a dick I tell yea.....NO way...

Today I open that door to the bright lights and OH I am ready to let them have it..... I worked up what I had to say and How these bitches had to pay for breaking my heart sooooooo.

my fingers grabbed hold of that damned frosted cheese by the neck and squeezed so hard. Oh so hard did I squeezeee. Anger in side.........betrayal all flowing through my hand on its neck.

I hate you chick with a dick......I hate you I say.....as strong aromas fill my nose. I try to block out the inticing smell. I say back you beastly bitch, I am not falling for your old tricks.....no way man/ho! I say as my grip softens just a little bit. The scent grows in my head, my fingers now seem to notice just how firm cheese has gotten over the last couple days. In my mind I find myself sayng " wow cheese you look good have you been working out"

No dude chick with a dick I tell myself over and over as this ping pong match from hell rambles on.

I notice my anger touch has some how transformed in a lovers soft touch.......My mind is lost in sweet nector flavored air. " Oh cheese you do know me"
the NOs seems to grow less and less as I find myself eyen her over and her 4 other friends in the corner

My hands trace the folds, looking inside here lushish sweet bossum..........I push the though of a dick somewhere deep inside those folds out of my mind. I lean down to smell her closer.......oh my mind is swimming now in her waves for love........ I am lost deep inside.........time stands still and its just love...

So for now its just a game of pretend....Dont ask dont tell kind of thing. I know deep inside I love them for who they and they love me for who I am........what more is there to say

I AM IN LOVE WITH A CHIC WITH A DICK

LOOK at her........Tell me boys could you fall in love with her?
chichwith_di_ck.jpg

S

Sense I. Milla

Wow, how poetic frostedlove! I know the feeling of heartbreak for sure...

Only a couple weeks back I thought my big girl was a hermi! I was destroyed, I felt like a failure..

Thankfully she came back to me and somehow stopped male growth.

I haven't grown for that long so I still don't fully understand why my big girl grew some male preflowers (some stress from trimming I suspect) but nature works in mysterious ways and she's now back on track.

If I were you I would finish the grow.

Firstly it's is a learning experience, so when you step up the wattage and go full out next time, things will be a lot smoother.

Secondly, It looks to me from your pic that you still have a decent top bud to harvest, dry, and smoke.

So finish it out!

You don't need to savagely choke those hermi's to a useless death destined for the trash heap!

Judging from the orange-ness of the pistils, you they should be done any day!

Good luck man!

-Sense

F

frostedlove

Wow, how poetic frostedlove! I know the feeling of heartbreak for sure...

Only a couple weeks back I thought my big girl was a hermi! I was destroyed, I felt like a failure..

Thankfully she came back to me and somehow stopped male growth.

I haven't grown for that long so I still don't fully understand why my big girl grew some male preflowers (some stress from trimming I suspect) but nature works in mysterious ways and she's now back on track.

If I were you I would finish the grow.

Firstly it's is a learning experience, so when you step up the wattage and go full out next time, things will be a lot smoother.

Secondly, It looks to me from your pic that you still have a decent top bud to harvest, dry, and smoke.

So finish it out!

You don't need to savagely choke those hermi's to a useless death destined for the trash heap!

Judging from the orange-ness of the pistils, you they should be done any day!

Good luck man!

-Sense

You think they could be done this soon????? they all are middle of 4th week. Thur is my start of 5th week. the cheese pistils are yellower then the rest.

Just got ring light
will update pics when lights come on at 1230

F

frostedlove

ltscheese.jpg
lts2.jpg
ringlight.jpg

The blue cheese really loved the LST. Nice hard little nuggs.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

ha ha...you are funny, Frostedlove! Turned out pretty well for a homemade little growbox.

F

frostedlove

Week 5

Well the Little Hermies are getting tight and stinky
They may be small but they are getting really hard and tight. The skunk is far behind, you can tell and cheese seems to be leading the race.
WK53.jpg
Agfgoooo

WK52.jpg
Blue CHEESE

WK51.jpg
Thai Skunk

F

frostedlove

Sugar coated!

They are looking fun......All in all I am stoked.

Already planning second grow. Doc just said 3 more month of rehab so you know what that means>>>>>>>>>>>> sombodys getting a 1000w or maybe 2.......:dance

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I thought it had to make male flowers then it makes pollen then seeds?
seeds1.jpg

these are the male pods I pulled off and then inside were the green little seeds
Hon, those look nothing like male flowers. They look like calyxes, and even unfertilized calyxes have a tiny little thing inside them. Are you certain your girl hermied? I'm not, that looks straight up like girly bitz to me.

In any event, next time it happens, pull the bananas and spritz with water to prevent seeding.

F

frostedlove

I am lost????But please send any light my way

Hon, those look nothing like male flowers. They look like calyxes, and even unfertilized calyxes have a tiny little thing inside them. Are you certain your girl hermied? I'm not, that looks straight up like girly bitz to me.

In any event, next time it happens, pull the bananas and spritz with water to prevent seeding.

Oh for real......I am soooooo lost and ask questions but nobody ever answers besides like one person.....I know my grow opt is nothing special at all..... I never got bannas just those little pod pockets...... And they are right at the V's in where the buds start..........

I thankful for any input.....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If that's where they are, then those are the stuff that good bud is made of. Those are calyxes, girl parts.

Next time you need an answer and no one's hitting you, hit me, k?

F

frostedlove

so the calyxes always have little seed like things in them and when pollenated those things turn into seeds and when no pollen they just dry up?????? and become part of the bud

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Calyxes are like a womb, sort of. I no longer have young eyes, but since I've just finished trimming I will see if I can take apart a calyx and see if a find any proto-seeds/unfertilized seeds. IF your girls were pollinated they were pollinated very late in the game. But the things you photographed are not a male's twig & berries, I can assure you of that.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok... I am out of reach of the grips of youth, but I have a fat calyx pulled apart, and it looks as though it had a seed that wanted to form in it. But it's definitely not a seed, it's just... plant tissue. Blaze or Inuit would probably know exactly what these parts are.

I think you jumped the trannie gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom