Medusa's Eskimo Kush Grow

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Thanks 619 did she turn out nice ? Maybe I should get blasted too :)
Classsic Bubba smell with some sweetness in there. She turned out ver nice! And I'm kicking myself for not cloning her!! But I'll have some pics to throw up in a few days. Drying at the moment, so not really pretty at the moment lol. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Quess what 9 weeks is here and I am choppin Seems like it snuck up on me !!!! Now the real shit begins PUMPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
There not quite ready to harvest but a few pic's coming up:) No 5
ALG Lemon and eskimo before harvesting some 031
ALG Lemon and eskimo before harvesting some 034

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am at 64 days into flowering I scoped still just little amber and still a few white hairs . When do you other farmers take down I know 20-30 amber what about the hairs ? Guess I am getting itchy!!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa keep checking the trichome development.
That is your true indicator of ripeness...It really doesn't matter what condition the pistils/hairs are in>>it's all about the trichomes:)
Good Luck!
Thanks for the quick reply Wayne will do !!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
good luck Medusa! i like to look for the red trichs myself, that is when i'm harvesting on trichs and not time lol
Is it possible for trich's to go cloudy, then amber and back to cloudy ( someone wrote that somewhere) ? Always doubting myself

Top Bottom