Members Only Discount Dispensary?

• Thread starter bobbybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Went to a farmers market at a Riverside disp like 2 years ago. Had two guys selling stuff at the same price as the shop. Apparently the shop charged such a large fee to vend at this farmers market it drove the price up to almost match shop prices :rolleyes:
Doesn't have to be like that though...if they have enough venders the person renting the tables would do pretty well
without charging much more than, say. a swapmeet maybe? I dont know..

But if they keep closing dispensaries.... This may be the next thing...

K

kushsmoker30

Doesn't have to be like that though...if they have enough venders the person renting the tables would do pretty well
without charging much more than, say. a swapmeet maybe? I dont know..

But if they keep closing dispensaries.... This may be the next thing...

shoot Ken u know it had nothing to do with the house renting expensive tables, those vendors figured if ur coming to a farmers market 4 pot u have no hook up's.......so i'll go ahead n tax u, cuz u need it:mad:

Trillionsoatoms

Trillionsoatoms

If it's "medical" it shouldn't be so high of a cost.

Ok, you noticed it doesn't cost 250 to grow an ounce- but you weren't paying a lease for the growspace, the building storefront, the taxes, the permits no overhead, no store running/employee costs, raids, I can go on and on... It's black market prices because they have costs of doing biz! Be thankful it aint 500 bux for 30 lil pills!

Can't pay the prices? Grow yer own... If they can't grow find a guy thats compassionate!!!

Amber

Amber

Do you think only junk growers think like me? Do you think that nobody who grows great weed only thinks they need to be compensated? I have met through my life in many states ,many good growers who grow medical grade weed that give it freely or at a lower costs. People who have taught me the best thing is to be self sufficient. To pay it forward and not worry about the income of money.People before profit. So I know for a fact that I am notthe only one who believes what I do. If you think my attitude is somehow gonna drive out good farmers I think your mistaken. Marijuana is always gonna have a place in this life, I don't think someone's gonna stop growing great medicine just because I believe it shouldn't be so high of a mark up,lol If my attitude is stronger than someone's desire to grow great great meds than I don't know what to say to that,lol I never had such power in my life to be able to cause someone who has been growing for decades to just up and leave because I believe it shouldn't be too high.
I never said I did not pay it forward. I do more than most. I just know that it is more and more expensive to grow and worth less and less. I just don't see how given this trend I will be financially able to grow as optimally as I am capable.

Cort

Cort

This might be the last run for me too, if I cant defray the cost of a garden by giving some to the shops. (setting up my own network carries more risk and drama than I am comfortable with)

I might throw in 1 run a year for personal use, but the family members I provide for (free of charge) are gonna be assed out.

Trillionsoatoms

Trillionsoatoms

I agree people first, and if it comes down to it and you can't grow enuff to make any money off it then maybe it's not the biz for you? If its worth less and less to you or your area then it doesn't seem like a good venture anyway, unless you personally need the meds.

I'm just curious how it wouldn't be worth it to grow your own, ESPICIALLY if you need it.

I've never had a bad run/total loss so it's been worth it everytime... ????

I need it everyday, or I'm in hell. I'm very blessed to be able to supply myself and give to others in need.

Ladyv

Ladyv

http:// modernfarmer.com/2013/04/scenes-from-a-pot-farmers-market/

added a couple of spaces, interesting article.

Top Bottom