Mexican Brick Weed Bagseed Grow

• Thread starter TheGreenHand
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What does everyone think of this project?

• Do you think South America has only Sativa dominate racemes?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

TheGreenHand

This is a project I just started. I had come across a large amount of seeds that originated from several different batches of mexican brick weed that spills over into our country every day. My reason for this project is to see what kinda strains are being grown down there. Are the cartels having farmers grow cannabis indiginous to mexico or other south american countries.
Now we all know they grow fields of this stuff, but what I want to know is are the backcrossing the same strain or strains. Everything south of the border seem to be sativa dominate. But is that true throughout the countries in south america? I'd like to do a strain hunters episode for south america but dont have the people willing to take the same risks. This is second pheno I'm posting. The first died from complications.

Mexican brick weed bagseed grow
Mexican brick weed bagseed grow 2
Mexican brick weed bagseed grow 3
Mexican brick weed bagseed grow 4
Mexican brick weed bagseed grow 5
Mexican brick weed bagseed grow 6
Mexican brick weed bagseed grow 7
Mexican brick weed bagseed grow 8
Mexican brick weed bagseed grow 9
Mexican brick weed bagseed grow 10
Last edited by a moderator:
winta

winta

im down for this one my dude! i have a few oily beans from some fire mexi or "christmas" that im goin to search in one of these months :) i hope u find some fire in there brutha!

T

TheGreenHand

im down for this one my dude! i have a few oily beans from some fire mexi or "christmas" that im goin to search in one of these months :) i hope u find some fire in there brutha!

Thnx I Have a Mason jar's worth from sevral batches of brick weed.

T

TheGreenHand

oh and sorry about the poll i messed it up. that was my first poll.

S

Steve Z

is this a windowsill grow???

is it the same that you put in the POM?

T

TheGreenHand

is this a windowsill grow???

is it the same that you put in the POM?

not a windseal grow i put it there for good light while taking pics bro.lol she's growin under a 350w bulb by herself.

dextr0

dextr0

most of mine have come out on the sativa side mostly. Love seeing what i can get from a bag.

heres an old grow i did...lovely tasting. Strong up high.

rsz_203.jpg

dextr0

dextr0

Np. I have like 1000 mexi brick seeds. I just have to save some of this shit sometimes.....ha ha..
its an addiction.

T

TheGreenHand

new pics to come

just got a new job so i,ve been super busy but i'll post more pics soon.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i have some beans of some shit that smelled straight skunk piss and many more that were great just dont have the time or space to dedicate to right now

M

Mister Charlie

Great project you got going. I have always wondered about this idea.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

maybe they will see this thread and stop making crappy ass mexi brick
that stuff ruined my lungs for too long lol

dextr0

dextr0

rsz_dsc03308.jpg

Here are some that i started out of some good brick that i got the other day. They are 11 days into 12/12. Experimenting.

M

MediMary

Edit*

I grew out some mexican seeds couple grows back, I was truly blown away! Hope you don't mind the pics, thought it would inspire you, cause i was so so about growing mexican seeds, but at the time was all I had, I live in NM so they come pretty easy.:)

Sometimes you get a winner, im excited to tag along and see what you find, hopefully some hidden gems:)

so this plant in the pic just started changing to purple around week 7, super fast like.

I didnt have a clone of it as I just got some killer genetics from a friend, and wasnt worried about saving some mexican, then i saw her changing colors, tried to take a couple clones,(but they never ended up making it :()

the plant ended up being fucking dank dank, it did pop out one single bananna, and I used it to pollinate another Mexican plant that was a few weeks behind it.
That mexican plant also turned purple, but was just kinda bland in flavor and makes you fall right to sleep.
I got two seeds, = ) going to plant them and see what comes up.

= )

anyways here are the pictures,

having trouble uploading pics, ill post up later.

Top Bottom