Mexican Brick Weed Bagseed Grow

• Thread starter TheGreenHand
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What does everyone think of this project?

• Do you think South America has only Sativa dominate racemes?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lazarus718

lazarus718

Dex, here's a pic of my Mexi grow, this was the 2nd pheno in the bunch and my fav of the grow. Smells up the room the instant I open the jar with a citrus pine cleaner skunk!!!

ColaNexttoPencil 1
M

MediMary

I think yours looks petty tasty too!
That purps was good, wasn't like elite or anything, I would say comparable to really good beasters, tasted a bit like black licorice .

Looks wise she was amazing the purple hit so hard and fast it was amazing it was a really deep purple almost looked black.

dextr0

dextr0

Damn yall got some killas. I had to cut early, some inspection bullshit. She was a head lifter tasted like sandelwood and vanilla cured.
rsz_195.jpg

lazarus718

lazarus718

I think yours looks petty tasty too!
That purps was good, wasn't like elite or anything, I would say comparable to really good beasters, tasted a bit like black licorice .

Looks wise she was amazing the purple hit so hard and fast it was amazing it was a really deep purple almost looked black.

Wish I had a better cam for you guys, doesn't do the closeups but she had a lot of crystal growth and is shimmery as hell!

dextr0

dextr0

^^^Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
~Laz

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Thats Nietzsche gangsta...whos Laz??

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Hey man nice grow. I happen to know that allot of the Mexican stuff isn't half bad before the torture it goes threw getting into your hands without getting into a bunch of them high heat is probably the biggest THC killer just beyond squishing it into bricks with a press.
Would love to get some of that oil. Good luck can't wait to see the results,

lazarus718

lazarus718

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Thats Nietzsche gangsta...whos Laz??

Nice bro!!! Haven't met a soul that picked up on that yet, Friedrich's one of my fav's. Lazarus was one of the men who was brought back to life by that Jesus fellow man! Came back with a new perspective on things, you know?

lazarus718

lazarus718

Hey man nice grow. I happen to know that allot of the Mexican stuff isn't half bad before the torture it goes threw getting into your hands without getting into a bunch of them high heat is probably the biggest THC killer just beyond squishing it into bricks with a press.
Would love to get some of that oil. Good luck can't wait to see the results,

No shit bubble, they have some solid grows goin' on down there. I know all of us in the states think we're the shit, but there are some good genetics blooming down there, we just get them after they have driven 2000 miles in a truck tire.

B

Buddy Flowers

what a waste of fucking time!. why grow mediocre weed when you can grow dank weed? am i missing something?

R

rottenjohn

what a waste of fucking time!. why grow mediocre weed when you can grow dank weed? am i missing something?

In a word.... yep.

I grew out some brick seed and it was wonderful mood elevating day smoke. Was a pleasure to toke. still gonna do more runs in the future.

Sometimes its more about the journey than the destination.

G

gudkarma

agreed.

sometimes the journey is the destination.

around here, if "alien tech shminkle doorf donkey nuts shmoo dilly" isnt in the genetics it must be shwag!

...and a complete waste of electricity, nutes, and time.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter

What is dank to u might not be to them, i got friends who say dank for what i call middle grade or even low grade :)

And a Special Shoot OUT! For those who don't have the $ to buy seeds but do have 20 box to buy mexicain brick and get the weed + the seeds, what more u want ahahah :harvest:

dextr0

dextr0

rsz_dsc03512.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXHQygPPKk[/YOUTUBE]
And I know what’s been on your mind
You’re afraid it’s all been wasted time

So you can get on with your search, baby, and I can
Get on with mine
And maybe someday we will find , that it wasn’t really
Wasted time

dextr0

dextr0

Still a long way to go, were at day 70 though. Most have a strong citrus smell.

Alot of them have loose buds. I say in the sense of being foxtails, but loose as in not stacked closely. Idk if they just havent filled in yet or what. I will say these are not the prettiest plants, and im sure my root torture isnt helping any.

All very sativa like.

Trees
dextr0

dextr0

just popped a few seeds I got in Mexico last month, afaic the linage coming outta Mexico is pretty inbreed, I dont think it will be hard to find a great representation of this, Will see how this goes.

Hell yea best of luck to you bro. There are more than a few I wish I would have kept around.

Next round Im going back to some other seeds that gave me golden colored colas see if I cant find me something to cross with.

Top Bottom