MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Bummer...found a nanner in the Matilda/Kushdee @altitudefarmer. Had to toss these f2 seeds in the garbage. Most likely be making BX2s but only for personal use..

F

FarmerEd

Looks good MG!! What's matilda? Sry if you've already mentioned it, I'm jumping in late

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Bummer. Were those all from that pheno, or did you chuck them all due to instability?
I dusted a few Matilda buds with my M x K male; bx1 on the way.

I dusted one bud from all 4 females. But after harvest, everything was mixed together. But yes, I've been chucking everything I breed that's unstable. I've thrown out half of my breeding projects since beginning 5 years ago...

Looks good MG!! What's matilda? Sry if you've already mentioned it, I'm jumping in late

Nice to here from you Farmer. I say it's some sort of Chemdog or hybrid there of, but @altitudefarmer would know better. Whatever it is, she's some of the most skunky chemy weed I've smelled in a few years.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Best I can tell ya is headband. I was told "Loompa's Headband" when I got a qp in Denver a few years ago. Absolutely LOVED the herb, and I found one seed. Popped it a few years later, and found Matilda. Truly hope to breed some stability into her lineage. May be better off working with other line and just running her, though. I am undecided yet.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Back from vacation. My male BHOG was throwing female hairs... Culled. Both the TCf3 male and BHOG male were dropping pollen, the TC much more than the BHOG. Looks like this batch will have some random, worthless seed. However, all 6 females don't have much bud yet so I'm not that worried about a room full of seeded buds. I did pollinate several buds of both TC plants with the male TC, before culling the male. F4s on the way, if these females are fire..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Week 5 bud update. All plants looking nice. Leaf tips totally green but not burnt. No curling. Gnats under control with some sticky traps. I'm liking this new, simple but effective supersoil recipe. BHOGs starting to take off, TCf3s will probably take an extra week or two to finish.

TCf3 are like the last phenos grown, with respect to being stretchy and late flowering.

Seeded bud with possible f4s..

Three dominant BHOGs smelling like a combination of blueberry bubblegum and citrus zest, and a great structure. The blueberry bubblegum sweetness from the Blue Dream is the dominant smell......maybe a bit sweeter and less funky than the BD. Plants look like yields will be solid. All three plants look almost identical, one being a a few inches taller.

The fourth indica dominant pheno is pure blueberry bubblegum. She's a classic indica, single cola....reminds me of the Blueberry I used to get in Santa Barbara back in the early 90s..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Next round is Matilda, Matilda bx1s to back cross to Matilda for bx2 seeds, and Black Forest Fire f2 moving on to f3s...

Round after that is Sour Martian Haze, Cannaloupe Haze, Royal Haze, and land race Jamaican seed SWIM brought back from the islands. Hopefully I score a nice land race male to dust the other haze plants, and bring back a little sativa dominance into a few crosses.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yo @MtGrownCanna I just got a sniff of the "BlueDream" cut that went around the COPatients forum, and I gotta say, first I have no idea why it was called blue dream?, haha, but more importantly, WOW. Smells of pez candy, and so much more so than the worthly Pez variety going around a few years back. There wree some seeds CSUfan is flowering out, from Eyecandi and @NaturalTherapy gifted to him. THe other seeds are vaery different but nice as well.
Curious as to where these originated from. You bred them? what was the origin of the "BlueDream" "indica cut" ? IDK?

Thanks bud and keep up that great work!

Peace

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Yo @MtGrownCanna I just got a sniff of the "BlueDream" cut that went around the COPatients forum, and I gotta say, first I have no idea why it was called blue dream?, haha, but more importantly, WOW. Smells of pez candy, and so much more so than the worthly Pez variety going around a few years back. There wree some seeds CSUfan is flowering out, from Eyecandi and @NaturalTherapy gifted to him. THe other seeds are vaery different but nice as well.
Curious as to where these originated from. You bred them? what was the origin of the "BlueDream" "indica cut" ? IDK?

Thanks bud and keep up that great work!

Peace

I picked this up when I owned PC in Springs, in 2009. Traded it for a strain I grew called Sour P(Sour Diesel x HP 13). The grower said it was Blue Dream, the Boulder cut, by way of northern Cali. This shit has massive nuggets dripping in resin, smelling of candied blueberry pez with a nice funk undertone, when grown in hydro. You should try a tester. It was my second best selling bud under the Sour Cream at PC. I've grown out the BD x Sour OG, which is beautiful, and now a handful of BD x DHOG.....also beautiful but not as sour. I think NT crossed it with some Blue Afghan/Area 91 cross..

My Blue Dream crosses:
Blue Dream x Sour OG
Blue Dream x Deadhead OG
Blue Dream x Mean Martin Green
(Blue Dream x Mean Martian Green) x Blue Dream

The Matilda getting wider and wider....

JAWS

JAWS

I picked this up when I owned PC in Springs, in 2009. Traded it for a strain I grew called Sour P(Sour Diesel x HP 13). The grower said it was Blue Dream, the Boulder cut, by way of northern Cali. This shit has massive nuggets dripping in resin, smelling of candied blueberry pez with a nice funk undertone, when grown in hydro. You should try a tester. It was my second best selling bud under the Sour Cream at PC. I've grown out the BD x Sour OG, which is beautiful, and now a handful of BD x DHOG.....also beautiful but not as sour. I think NT crossed it with some Blue Afghan/Area 91 cross..

My Blue Dream crosses:
Blue Dream x Sour OG
Blue Dream x Deadhead OG
Blue Dream x Mean Martin Green
(Blue Dream x Mean Martian Green) x Blue Dream

The Matilda getting wider and wider....
View attachment 471202

View attachment 471205

you seem to know the BLUE DREAM so tell me is there such a thing as a true male BLUE DREAM?.

i popped a blue dream fem seed but i got a full blown male, took some pollen and hit the black cherry soda cut i have.

still wondering;)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

you seem to know the BLUE DREAM so tell me is there such a thing as a true male BLUE DREAM?.

i popped a blue dream fem seed but i got a full blown male, took some pollen and hit the black cherry soda cut i have.

still wondering;)

That's a good question. I know what I was told, but I don't know the original breeder. One of the seed companies made Blue Dream Haze, which many people refer to as Blue Dream, the last few years. I've had some...really good, but not at all like the cut I have. It is more of a haze than indica. Maybe you have one of those...

JAWS

JAWS

That's a good question. I know what I was told, but I don't know the original breeder. One of the seed companies made Blue Dream Haze, which many people refer to as Blue Dream, the last few years. I've had some...really good, but not at all like the cut I have. It is more of a haze than indica. Maybe you have one of those...

cool so we shall see i suppose seeing i hit the black cherry soda with the pollen and it took very well indeed.

thank you;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom