• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

BHOG, P1, 53 days.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Lots of cat hair too... 1 to 2 weeks. The TC should go 2 to 3 weeks but it will get chopped down at same time. Seeds are ripe now. Need to test the buds before moving on. I don't think it has the flavor I'm looking for. Trying to get 2 grows done before the fall without growing during the summer...

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Tai Chi (Motivation x Pineapple Express) x (Motivation x Super Sour OG) 54 days. Chopped the seeded buds These smell like sour patch kids. This plant has a larger footprint and takes longer to finish compared to the BHOG, but the buds are stinky sour candy and most likely as strong as her previous generations.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

great looking buds brother!!!.

very nice indeed;)

All the Blue Dream crosses I've tested have been really nice. Gonna test another, next round. Black Belt Haze and BBH bx1. BBH is Blue Dream x Martian Mean Green from DNA. The bx1s are (F1BBH x BD). I'm starting my 5 Jamaican landrace seeds for a cross and to collect pollen. I have several plants I want to hit with Jam pollen.. Hope they don't stretch too much, but I will get that under control. I loved the Jam buds I used to get in NYC in the 80s.. Can't find that flavor nor the electric high anymore..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I'm psyched to see the offspring. I still haven't tried the BCS. Is it all that? Everyone here seems to love it..

BshDctr

BshDctr

Exciting work going on in here as usual!
I was curious what your final impressions were on the Sour Martian Haze you grew out? I am thinking of popping some of them.

Love the look of that BHOG!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Exciting work going on in here as usual!
I was curious what your final impressions were on the Sour Martian Haze you grew out? I am thinking of popping some of them.

Love the look of that BHOG!

Do it! ....If you have at least 12 weeks for budding. The one plant I grew was outstanding....big sweet sour tangy buds. (Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambsbread) x G13 Haze) x (Sour D x super Silver Haze) Big buds, big fat stems, dark slightly fluffy buds like the SSSDH. My pheno stayed pretty squat....not much stretch after the flip like the SSSDH.

BHOG P1 and P3

JAWS

JAWS

pic 4 right of center is that a seed??.

man love the looks of those buds love the smell profile but DAMN 12 weeks!!.

very nice:)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

pic 4 right of center is that a seed??.

man love the looks of those buds love the smell profile but DAMN 12 weeks!!.

very nice:)

There are some seeds in the bud. I went on vacation with two males in the garden thinking they wouldn't open until I returned but several pods did. Luckily the females were barely budding.

Yeah the Martian Mean Green takes 12 weeks, according to DNAs' profile of her on Seedfinder. And I grew 2 different phenos of SSSDH.....both took 12 - 13 weeks to finish. But it's totally worth it....the high, flavor and yield are all there. SSSDH has some amazing Sour Diesel leaning phenos that are amazing..

Top Bottom