• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Another one bites the dust! This is the keeper pheno. Super stank

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

look at the cola on this girl, damnnnnnnnnnnnn.

very nice indeed;):);)

She's my least favorite. I like lots of med sized buds, like the other phenos.. Smells and looks mostly like the Blueberry I used to get in SoCal in the early 90s. Still drying. Curing the other flavors. One smells heavy funk stank Chem, one heavy sweet Blue Dream, and one heavy zesty OGK. I got some good variation in finished product.. No nanners.. The Chemdog pheno is my keeper.. So dank.....so dank...

Popping some new seeds in 2 weeks..

Blue Sour Kush
Black Forest Fire f2 Afghan dom
Grand daddy Haze
Sour Power

Looking for a male Sour Power to hit the BSK, BFF, and maybe some f2s???

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

The new batch....a little different than what I thought. Making BFF f3s, hopefully Sour Power f2s, and (SP x BFF f2)

26 MGC Black Forest Fire f2 (Aliendog f4 x (( Alien 4) x Garlic Knots) 14 popped, dropped 12 more yesterday...
4 MGC Deadhead Cheese (Deadhead OG x Cheese)
2 Hortilab Sour Power (Starbud x East Coast Sour Diesel)

miko

miko

The theme to your hundreds of pictures is very healthy plants. I think this is key for global success and you are crushing it bro. I am in awe of your many successful runs.
It does beg the question... Which strain would you feel best for bud quality, yield and ease ccloning..?

Miko

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

The theme to your hundreds of pictures is very healthy plants. I think this is key for global success and you are crushing it bro. I am in awe of your many successful runs.
It does beg the question... Which strain would you feel best for bud quality, yield and ease ccloning..?

Miko

Thanks, Miko. A little skill, a little pride, and a whole lot of green thumb.. To your question....are you talking about the plants I've grown on this thread or in general?

masshole61

masshole61

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful work! Looks like you lollipop and defoliate more than I do. And as a result of which your buds look like Christmas ornaments on steroids! Any tips as to what you do from veg to flower to achieve this? Sorry if I missed it in your thread. Masshole61

miko

miko

Thanks, Miko. A little skill, a little pride, and a whole lot of green thumb.. To your question....are you talking about the plants I've grown on this thread or in general?
Hey Bro,

Just in general plants you have grown.. ?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful work! Looks like you lollipop and defoliate more than I do. And as a result of which your buds look like Christmas ornaments on steroids! Any tips as to what you do from veg to flower to achieve this? Sorry if I missed it in your thread. Masshole61

Thank you. In general, I snip the top cola off 3 - 4 weeks into bud, which is close to finishing the main stretch. I don't think there is a loss of yield. This forms a nice canopy and I get mostly medium sized nuggets instead of one huge cola and a bunch of smaller buds. Of course, this is strain dependent. Some indica dominants hate being topped. Cutting the main cola off early causes the entire plant to stretch, including the lower sites.....which IME, elongates the lower buds turning them into larf. My "bud zone" is from the canopy to somewhere between 12 and 18 inches below dependent on how dense the veg is.. Every bud site below gets removed....and this will be done weeks 1 - 4 of budding. I do trim a little bit off during veg, which I will document this run.

Hey Bro,

Just in general plants you have grown.. ?

To be honest, I usually grow from seed, but most of my clones in the past usually took 4 to 14 days to clone using rapid rooters.. I would say to your question, there are too many great strains these days, all over the spectrum. We get bored so easy these days. There is always the next elite strain. Flavors change, but I get stoned from everything........I only notice I'm too high after a dab, which I rarely do. And it's completely subjective as to what's best. Does one judge by potency, flavor, commercial applications??? I love DNA Sour Cream....I have a clone from 2009. It was a freebee feminized seed from Attitude. Dawg's Waltz is dank. Can't go wrong with a killer OG.. I think the BFFs I'm running this round have the most potential from my stock.

Top Bottom