Miami White genetics = FL White Widow Humboldt OG??

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Good post Logic, So it's a 3 way cross of 3 unknown strains? Has no relation to white widow to the best of his knowledge but he doesn't mention any 1 of the 3 strains in the White's genetic makeup.

That leaves many answers, which are likely unknown it seems.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes the s1 argument is often brandished to close the debate. I mean it's easy to just say yeah it's a s1 when u simply don't know the genetics. But then again, will breeders admit that they use s1's in there breedings? Does anyone have grown a White Widow that ever looked like The White?

It is clear now that Miami White = The White cut and not White Widow x Humboldt or Nor-Cal OG.

Krome himself said on the boards that it was an s1 of triangle but refused to debate the whole triangle/triangle kush not being the same or whatever.

Which boards please? Seems like we can get Krome post from way back, have u read this here at the farm?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@burppp

Krome:
The triangle kush is another local strain that's been around for years. I really don't want to get into its origins as it always seems to start a heated debate

He's not saying that the White is TK s1 at all here. I think u read that post back in the days and misunderstood it IMO.

shawnskush

shawnskush

If breeders were as hard core as some people Make breeding out to be they wouldn't be reversing a S1 or breeding out a known S1 (if the white is really a s1)

Iv read a ton of people frown on breeding out phenos from feminized stock.... so again we are just running back and forth here
What's the matter? you don't like herding cats? :joyful:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@burppp I never run the pure white or the TK cut, I have run white s1 and nearly all the white x's out there. A lot of people don't like the white, I like it. have seen a white cut that circulate around but they are fake from I see. My bro had one and he killed it. Rezdog says the White is shit, he bred it to his SD ibl and the result are unknown to a little. I have see only one grow log.

The white bubba is AAA also white fire ! I have grow a few fire cross and the white fire is the best IMO. I have grown White Widow, but I don't see it in the White s1'ones I have run.

I remember reading those Krome post, I hope logic can dig out the whole thread. Very interesting.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yes the s1 argument is often brandished to close the debate. I mean it's easy to just say yeah it's a s1 when u simply don't know the genetics. But then again, will breeders admit that they use s1's in there breedings? Does anyone have grown a White Widow that ever looked like The White?

It is clear now that Miami White = The White cut and not White Widow x Humboldt or Nor-Cal OG.

Which boards please? Seems like we can get Krome post from way back, have u read this here at the farm?
I've grown a bomb ass white widow nearly 7-8 years ago but the trichs were very furry looking and strait covered, the leafs and the structure were similar to the white but def not it. Stank so good. Hashy and a blue cheese smell undertone.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@burppp It is just a matter of taste, lot of ppl have the white and dont like it, i read post like this one. Doesn't mean it was duding or anything, just don't like hashy white strain. It is true that there's better tasting/smelling strain out there. My unknown underdawg OG proves it :)
IMO Growing the real deal white won't tell you much about her lineage anyway. If its a 3 way cross then its impossible to guess. Until we see DNA test proving the White is TK s1...

I don't mind to see some White pics and TK pics side by side

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I brought all three of those onto the scene back in the day. They originally came from a"Welk Head" I met in the parking lot of The Lawrence Welk Show back in 56.
LoL.....I knew you were the one who brought those along with the respect cut of og kush lol....that's all fine and awesome but if it wasn't for my line I brought to the table (the whole skunk genetics) none of the current day hybrids would be possible.
Bam....Flippin trump card homie lol

(In no way Sharpe or form does any of the above comment be intended for real actual information. So please don't quote me, use this as actual information or try it at home)

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
LoL.....I knew you were the one who brought those along with the respect cut of og kush lol....that's all fine and awesome but if it wasn't for my line I brought to the table (the whole skunk genetics) none of the current day hybrids would be possible.
Bam....Flippin trump card homie lol

(In no way Sharpe or form does any of the above comment be intended for real actual information. So please don't quote me, use this as actual information or try it at home)

When you bring fire such as OG Welky Welk to the scene then we can talk ;)

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

this is great new maybe someone can take the time to search for that really dank white widow pheno that was going around 2005-2007 brings back memories the creeper high and white frosted nuggets

Venom818

Venom818

@burppp I never run the pure white or the TK cut, I have run white s1 and nearly all the white x's out there. A lot of people don't like the white, I like it. have seen a white cut that circulate around but they are fake from I see. My bro had one and he killed it. Rezdog says the White is shit, he bred it to his SD ibl and the result are unknown to a little. I have see only one grow log.

The white bubba is AAA also white fire ! I have grow a few fire cross and the white fire is the best IMO. I have grown White Widow, but I don't see it in the White s1'ones I have run.

I remember reading those Krome post, I hope logic can dig out the whole thread. Very interesting.

I think most people who get rid of her can't dial her in and thats why they think its shit .the white is the perfect plant missing nothing .Even breeding with her is super stable .Ive had the white for a minute and she always gets a spot on the tables .Dialed that girl is hard to beat taste, potency .Just be careful cause she will put you to sleep lol

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I think most people who get rid of her can't dial her in and thats why they think its shit .the white is the perfect plant missing nothing .Even breeding with her is super stable .Ive had the white for a minute and she always gets a spot on the tables .Dialed that girl is hard to beat taste, potency .Just be careful cause she will put you to sleep lol
Sounds like you know her well!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
How can u say those buds are shit?? remind me of my white bubba white dom pheno. Excellent work @Venom818 exactly my types of nugs!! And the screen hash she make is AAA quality !

Venom818

Venom818

How can u say those buds are shit?? remind me of my white bubba white dom pheno. Excellent work @Venom818 exactly my types of nugs!! And the screen hash she make is AAA quality !

thnx bro its my fav night time smoke for sure i have trouble sleeping and she helps me out alot .That work was done by my boy i smoked all of mine haha

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
White has less flavor than og. Fact not fiction, not an opinion but I think we would all agree. Whenever someone says you don't like the White cause it wasn't grown well....maybe we just don't like the White even when grown well. It's not that hard to get, the cut is out big time and isn't hoarded ime.

Top Bottom