Miami White genetics = FL White Widow Humboldt OG??

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
thnx bro its my fav night time smoke for sure i have trouble sleeping and she helps me out alot .That work was done by my boy i smoked all of mine haha
I agree she can help with sleep but I'd rather smoke some urkle and get those type of flavs, but that's why we have so many KINDS, so we can all enjoy what we like!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
triangle kush maybe be one of the 3
does she get whiter than other kushes? Or do you think the white is coming from the other strains present? Just for shits n giggles, name white genetics, like Romulan, NOrthern LIghts....if you have experience with a strain having a white frost/coloring, throw down the name?
It had to be one of the older kinds in it as it's older, yes?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It kinda sounds like Krome may not even know the 3 strains in it...so, how would the internet know it, rofl

Venom818

Venom818

White has less flavor than og. Fact not fiction, not an opinion but I think we would all agree. Whenever someone says you don't like the White cause it wasn't grown well....maybe we just don't like the White even when grown well. It's not that hard to get, the cut is out big time and isn't hoarded ime.

The white I smoke has the same amount of flavor imo ,That's also a possibility different strokes for different folks ,but very few times have i seen someone dial her in like growmaster or sway

I agree she can help with sleep but I'd rather smoke some urkle and get those type of flavs, but that's why we have so many KINDS, so we can all enjoy what we like!!

love me some urkle but she veg's like molasses lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
fyi, white widow used to be like OG Kush on the scene. So many hybrids with her and the strains that make up the el nino and white widow and whatnot have been used in countless hybrids from those days. It could not have any white widow but what other white genetics stem from the mid to late 90's?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The white I smoke has the same amount of flavor imo ,That's also a possibility different strokes for different folks ,but very few times have i seen someone dial her in like growmaster or sway

love me some urkle but she veg's like molasses lol
she is best done with 50-60 plants a light, I know that doesn't work for everyone but I've seen her push 2-3 a light done that way and easy to trim and perfect nugs as light hits them all.

Venom818

Venom818

does she get whiter than other kushes? Or do you think the white is coming from the other strains present? Just for shits n giggles, name white genetics, like Romulan, NOrthern LIghts....if you have experience with a strain having a white frost/coloring, throw down the name?
It had to be one of the older kinds in it as it's older, yes?

Definitely gets whiter then other kushes imo ,idk the exact genetics in the white but I do see similarities between the white and the triangle kush.
never grew those strains but have smoked both romulan and northern lights and i dont remember them being as frosty as the white.

It kinda sounds like Krome may not even know the 3 strains in it...so, how would the internet know it, rofl

there's friends of krome around private site's ,I have a feeling they know exactly what that 3 way cross is .

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
good Rom cuts from the late 90s and the NLights were easily as frosty as those nugs you pictured imo

Venom818

Venom818

fyi, white widow used to be like OG Kush on the scene. So many hybrids with her and the strains that make up the el nino and white widow and whatnot have been used in countless hybrids from those days. It could not have any white widow but what other white genetics stem from the mid to late 90's?

dont quote me on this but i think raskals posted something back in the day about testing a bunch of kc white and found nothing similar to the white .who knows whats her genetic make up but ill try and ask around .

she is best done with 50-60 plants a light, I know that doesn't work for everyone but I've seen her push 2-3 a light done that way and easy to trim and perfect nugs as light hits them all.

lol I wish i had space like that to run 60 of anything

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't beat soil @Venom818 :) Those hashy strains come out bombs when well grown in organic soil IMO, White Bubba in organic soil is str8 fire dank! Its out there with Chemdog D or SFVxChem but a different high which I enjoy more than chems. What u're showing here is perfectly grown white, is that soil grow?

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

funny , ive been familiar with fl for 30 years n the only widow ive ever seen was my own . all haze n kushes mostly . mostly all imports at that . rare i see anyhome grown in that state .

C

CobbCreekBob

funny , ive been familiar with fl for 30 years n the only widow ive ever seen was my own . all haze n kushes mostly . mostly all imports at that . rare i see anyhome grown in that state .
Im curious, there were some TRC Sharon Widow seeds sent to a Grindshop breeding Gsizzle friend in FL last year, for him to play with. Wonder if these are from him under a diff moniker?

Top Bottom