Miami White genetics = FL White Widow Humboldt OG??

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Just do what I do coolest.....find stuff you love and enjoy those in your garden then, come on here and marvel over other people insane pictures and give them props for whatever it is you see and enjoy looking at.
Iv kinda stopped trying to keep track because when I figure stuff out a week later I'll get another story that everyone is now going by....kromes white....Miami white.... thecoolestmans white..... All look super fire and are well done. When we all look back like 20-30 years from now all were gonna remember is where the buds came from and how kill they were.
You know sometimes I get mad that my patients/customers don't know strain names but in hind sight maybe that is a good thing. I would have to agree with SMF as it really seems there is alot of strain questions that really don't have answers

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
You know sometimes I get mad that my patients/customers don't know strain names but in hind sight maybe that is a good thing. I would have to agree with SMF as it really seems there is alot of strain questions that really don't have answers
Exactly....for example.

-What's the lineage of OG kush
-what's the lineage of chem dawg
-what's the lineage of bubba kush

Those 3 things alone iv heard sooooo many stories of lineage I just gave up. It's not like how it used to be with stuff like skunk being made up of 2 or 3 land race types. Alot of breeding is done these days with hybrids people don't even know what the originals are of so I gave up and just enjoy the stuff I like and worry more if something is indica or sativa dom and how the buzz is. This for me is only because I can't handle racy sativas. They give me anxiety through the roof where I think I'm going to die. Plus as iv got older I smoke mostly for medical effects (back pain, anxiety, calm over active nerves) then my early years of smoking to get hella baked.
I don't have any problems with those chasing to know every detail about genetics as I used to do the same..... it just gets exhausting after a while and this whole thing became more about genetics then actually enjoying the plants for what they are and do

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont know if there's any white widow in the white or not, I didn't kromes said that the White was a TK s1, if its the case then end of story we know what it is, and it is not white widow, or maybe ? Is it White Widow from FL or TK? Or triangle? Thats a mystery.

Everyones thats sells it, says miami white = white widow FL no tk s1 or whatever, so i wanted clarification cause I have seen Loompa sayng miami white = kromes white ! Which I didn't know it was a white widow much less a tk s1 lol

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
they are clubs and people growing it yes type on google u will see it. Type miami white. I first tought it was from Loompa who says it was WW from FL. But Loompa's post says it clear, miami white = krome's white.

Could it be TK x WW? don't quote me on this one !! Don't want to start no drama. I doubt it's this, but some think it is.

shawnskush

shawnskush

so again, who is everyone that is sellin it? are they the same people growing it???
question people, and integrity, anything for a dollar in this industry.

zero white widow in kromes white/thewhite

especially as far as growth styles.... i cant seem to see a white widow offspring that someone would keep as far as difference in yields, taste, potency, offsprings, all that. i cant justify a website anyone can add a strain to just to think i know the truth...
Richochet delivery one of the only places that carry loompas flowers says in the description of the miami white that they have from loompa that its white widow to florida og....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah the loompa cut is around for sure. Question is, is the TK or whatever that white? And why doubt that white widow is in there? It sure has that white froth from a white genetics family. The tk or triangle is that white?
KC white in there??

Last edited:
Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

must be two diff strains or the ever infamous bs called the internet.

kromes white is an s1 of triangle kush.
i havent even heard of "miami" white even though his came outta FL. people trying to stir bs and misinfo to take cred probably.
I know florida is one of the more famous spots for herb in illegal states but all these cuts and strains "comin outta FL" are a fucking joke. bet you they came from fuckin LA or california somewhere. just a hype train people are riding.

Not saying I am the expert or anything, but this is what I have gathered...

I thought that Krome indicated that his "The White" was an S1 or some outcross of "The Triangle", not to be confused with "Triangle Kush". Both "The Triangle" and "Triangle Kush" come from FL, but are distinctly different. I can say that I have sampled verified cuts of both and they are way different. "The Triangle" pretty much kills all other OG's that I have come across. I have sampled/grown: Orgnkid's Ghost OG, Raskals SFV OG, Fire OG, Tahoe OG, Larry OG, 1992 Florida OG (this was super close to "The Triangle"..so close that I think they are the same), etc. etc...

Last edited:
shawnskush

shawnskush

I have loompas headband/underdawg. yes the original not an S1. if youre in the know around certain areas its honestly NOT that hard to get. but if you're jumpin at it from a computer screen i dont see it happenin. but i just say that so as to "only people with loompas flowers" yeah maybe he grows em but he isnt the only one w that cut.

For people that believe everything they hear....
View attachment 370379

but maybe im confused here.... so are we talking a loompa cross or is some dispo trying to say Kromes white is from loompa?? im not getting the connection...
I was referring to loompa grown flowers...any clubs other than ricochet have em? I havent seen anyone with em. Its great you have the genetics but thats not what was referred to at all. I was simply saying its odd that a delivery service known to work directly with loompa would have a incorrect strain description..unless loompa or the delivery service are such a D-bags that they are deliberately spreading misinfo

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I will say this and it may have nothing at all to do with this but they call their OG Kush Headband. Anyone who tries the Loompas Headband says oh a killer OG...so why wouldn't they rename or leave other things shrouded in genetic mystery??

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

...Both "The Triangle" and "Triangle Kush" come from FL, but are distinctly different. I can say that I have sampled verified cuts of both and they are way different. "The Triangle" pretty much kills all other OG's that I have come across...

thank you for your input but could elaborate on the differences between 'The Triangle' and 'Triangle Kush' in taste / effect since you have toked verified samples of both.

peace

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@burppp hey dude no one is saying ur opinion is shit or anything. No say u a newbie no connected with out the cuts or anything. A lot of peeps don't say shit here but they have the most wanted cut :) And even the most hoarded cut got passed thats a fact.

Question is, is The White a White Widow or Triangle or triangle Kush s1? Why would kromes lie about the lineage? I bet a lot of breeders will be ashamed knowing they work with a s1 lol personally I don't mind buying it and growing it if its dank pot.

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

The Triangle is more what you would think of in a typical OG...with a creamy aftertaste. Triangle Kush has more of a fruity undertone. At the end of the day I am horrible at describing flavors and aromas...but to me these are the distinct differences.

C

Cannivore

Apparently the lineage to the white is known to certain people. Ive seen Nspecta say on icmag that he and others know what it is.

I guess its a secret for whatever reason lol

Edit - according to the guy who spread TK, the white is a three way hybrid involving TK

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey as far as what I mentioned above, nobody take it to far please. LOL
I've seen these lineage threads go south or get ugly, I have limited experience with the White. I personally don't care for white strains and prefer a more oily type like the OG Kush or other oily girls. The white strains ime, have less odors but are amazing visually and usually have heavy highs that hit hard with limited smoking. They pour off concentrates too, but to me they lack terps. Now white hybrids help with the terps and oil content of the flowers.

I have smoked plenty of loompas headband though and can attest, it's bombay! But it's just sexy Og with heavy sour tones it seems. Great smell, great flavor.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
So u're saying that the White is TK s2 or s3? @burppp

I remember that post yeah when he say it was to pass around to the community, but I never seen a single breeder offering white x's freebies.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
or how about for those who remember...

Krome himself was saying that when he was giving it out, to pass it, share it, enjoy it, BUT DONT "SELL" THE SEEDS. to be gifted and donated only. i remember that post more than any of the others....

so if breeders had dignity about everyone has spat in his face.....no? besides the small guys like cannarado and stuff that do gift them, making profit on it, in his eyes or so i read, is despicable.
If breeders were as hard core as some people Make breeding out to be they wouldn't be reversing a S1 or breeding out a known S1 (if the white is really a s1)

Iv read a ton of people frown on breeding out phenos from feminized stock.... so again we are just running back and forth here

true grit

true grit

Hey as far as what I mentioned above, nobody take it to far please. LOL
I've seen these lineage threads go south or get ugly, I have limited experience with the White. I personally don't care for white strains and prefer a more oily type like the OG Kush or other oily girls. The white strains ime, have less odors but are amazing visually and usually have heavy highs that hit hard with limited smoking. They pour off concentrates too, but to me they lack terps. Now white hybrids help with the terps and oil content of the flowers.

Sure makin it sound like white widow ;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sure makin it sound like white widow ;)
the times I've seen The White it so reminds me of the white family and the White KC seems to have some of that same odor n stuff, but that is only founded by some limited experience with it not a lot of money on it but if it's non white widow, what brings on the white in it? Romulan? Northern LIghts? Sensi Star? I know there are more white strains, but not a shit ton more that are relatively pure...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Those Brazilian strains are white as heck and part of the white widow makeup, some afghani are white but they verge on golden as well and the white doesn't seem to golden as much as an afghani it seems. But whatever is clever cause It's not a fav of mine but sure is purty!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Here are some posts from krome dating back to 2008

“My favorite plant in the garden. It's got a few names around my way, but the most common is simple "the white." For me, this is the one that I judge all others by. This one has the high, flavor, potency, looks, everything. The only thing is that it yields like crap. I got it as a clone about 8 years ago from a friend and haven't stopped growing her since. From what I've gathered it was from some seeds called "the triangle". Some friends grew it out and weren't too thrilled and gave a cut to a friend. When he grew it it was the bomb! It's been around in clone ever since.”

“My strain "the white" has no relation to white widow to the best of my knowledge. It's called the white for one reason only. The color of the buds when finished. Looks like they were just rubbed in confectionary sugar or something. The real name of the strain is "Triangle." Got the name from being a 3 way cross. Has nothing to do with location, as I'm far away from Cali and to the best of my knowledge, it was born and raised in my home town. The triangle kush is another local strain that's been around for years. I really don't want to get into its origins as it always seems to start a heated debate.”

Top Bottom