Michigan outdoor growers, how are the 2022 flowers coming

• Thread starter flowerdave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AirHammer

AirHammer

have an excellent weekend.

I just got the watering done.

going through about 16 litres every other day. it dries up with the excellent sunshine were being blessed with.

20220902 073206
20220902 073159
flowerdave

flowerdave

I start tying my branches up very soon, waiting it out turns into a wrestling match with buds getting them to stay up right :D not a bad problem to have tho.
me too, tie with rope and duct tape any i might think could split off. im not too proud to duct tape some branches to save them

T

Theoldman

We just have to get through the next 48 hours. Lots of damp wheather is hanging around.

From then on out the next week looks dry and perfect temps. I love watching bud fatten up outdoors. Theres nothing quite like it under the dry intense sunshine.
Ohio is good weather

T

Theoldman

0045DE35 5DB4 48D1 93BE F92AB709E8ED
FE80BFFD 74EE 4423 B7FC D9318327A658
AirHammer

AirHammer

called apple fritter but look like skunk from the 90s. Idk
I can see that, I have one going with classic skunk persuasion (pictured above). always remain a fan of skunk genetics. People seem to either people hate it or love the skunk weed.

I might be dating myself but it reminds me of how the washrooms always used to smell like on Friday night leisure ice skates during the late 80s. People would duck in there to smoke.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm just across the border not far from Sarnia. 3rd outdoor season.
Bubba kush is looking great. This photo is 2 weeks old and does not do the plant justice. It truly is spectacular.
Today the plant is as tall as me and has big white Kolas all over it. 2 weeks from harvest. Maybe 3 weeks.
Bubba

Black Gorilla is a couple of weeks into flower. It's just finishing up it's stretch. Coming along nicely.
Gorilla

A couple of Bushy bushy Green Thai plants. Just finishing up there stretch. Budding up nicely now.
Thai

All in all I'm having a great year.

AirHammer

AirHammer

So far so good. Some nutrient issues in flower but they are doing fine. Tropicanna Poison fast flowering from sweet seeds. About a week more I think.
wow, and wow. Nice going.

Mine have done some growing also, flower day 40.

the wind made a mess but nothing got snapped last night.

the girl I partly lst'ed then let go back to natural state. it may look like two plants, its just 1.

taken two days ago (day38)..

I came up with flexible supports, probably how nothing broke.

I like your method sog? it holds wind from getting a hold of them mostly, with ample support.

cept some buts are two foot long and better. this skunk pheno is wild.

Donkeykonglll
Donkeykongllll
20220922 075850
Last edited:
PurpleLurple

PurpleLurple

That’s crazy man! It reminds me of pics of weed growing wild somewhere. Yeah scrog method. High wind doesn’t even phase them. Last year I had 7 foot plants with donkey dick colas and a lot of rot which caused an early harvest—not good. So I wanted to have smaller colas less prone to rot. I learned a lot and will make some changes next year. Mostly it’s hard as hell getting under that screen for tucking and pruning as I’m older lol. Take care

Guy

Reactions: TSD
TSD

TSD

That’s crazy man! It reminds me of pics of weed growing wild somewhere. Yeah scrog method. High wind doesn’t even phase them. Last year I had 7 foot plants with donkey dick colas and a lot of rot which caused an early harvest—not good. So I wanted to have smaller colas less prone to rot. I learned a lot and will make some changes next year. Mostly it’s hard as hell getting under that screen for tucking and pruning as I’m older lol. Take care

Guy
I did the same for the same reasons, I think I put my scrog a little lower than you, and I kept most everything under the screen bare, kept the ladie's legs shaved, as I heard someone on here say lol. I've crawled under there mechanic style to prune the middle a couple times, but over all, it's still way easier to tend than my tress were last year. All the buds are Eye level, so I can spot any debris that will cause rot or any leaves that are damaged and need to go. Last year I was up on a ladder to tend, big ass colas, had lost a decent amount to rot by now. I've only found 2 tiny spots so far and it was cause something wad lodged in the bud. Keeping the scrog low has required me to stake some of the bigger buds so they can withstand my leaf blower, maybe next year I'll do a 2 level scrog, one to spread them and another later to stabilize the buds. I managed to keep them shorter so they're not obvious to anyone looking in my back yard, and that was the main goal. Sending good vibes to all us outdoor folk, it's crunch time in the Northern hemisphere!

Latest posts

Top Bottom