Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
covertchem

covertchem

Wax for the fam
20140131 081225
20140131 131831
20140317 102958

T

Top Selecta

Interesting stuff @germinator may have to give it a whirl. Don't get me wrong I have dabs around for folks just not my thing. Too much gear, torches, nails, crew of dudes to light it.
Man just hand me them rolling papers my jar and some full malt, hand pressed by naked Jamaican (or Euro) chicks and I'll make it moonwalk! :D

germinator

germinator

Interesting stuff @germinator may have to give it a whirl. Don't get me wrong I have dabs around for folks just not my thing. Too much gear, torches, nails, crew of dudes to light it.
Man just hand me them rolling papers my jar and some full malt, hand pressed by naked Jamaican (or Euro) chicks and I'll make it moonwalk! :D
When the temps were -15 here I'd fill my work bag throw it outside for a day
or two then spin real cold and easy knockin the the trics off short spin too like 8 min. Wow what product, so freeze your buds and spin em my gold came from 70 bag.....but the output was the best I've every made....just water and ice:D

Mind you fresh frozen material is key as well....right off the vine.

T

Top Selecta

Yeah I do mine similar with pure northern Michigan snow, very little water added. Like a slushy and you are right 70 bag is money. I do my years/summers supply in the winter. Got a qp off a 5 gallon bucket of OG / wifi this last time. Loving it right now, better get back to work!

covertchem

covertchem

@rollon bringing out the Plushberry?
@covertchem that full malt for the win! Me old school we don't do to much dabbin round here.;)
Agreed much brother I prefer the full melt as to why no one sees ot bit dabs with high terps are pretty amazing much respect I will save some full melt just for you

covertchem

covertchem

or two then spin real cold and easy knockin the the trics off short spin too like 8 min. Wow what product, so freeze your buds and spin em my gold came
from 70 bag.....but the output was the best I've every made....just water and ice
And water :):D

Amen my brother spread the knowledge ... I also use ro I

covertchem

covertchem

or two then spin real cold and easy knockin the the trics off short spin too like 8 min. Wow what product, so freeze your buds and spin em my gold came from 70 bag.....but the output was the best I've every made....just water and ice:D

Shaved? Can you elaberate?

germinator

germinator

Shaved? Can you elaberate?
To work with this stuff gotta be frozen then some like to micro plane a dab strip or a thin layer to show how yummy it dabs.
Check out a green dot grow thread, after he harvests he usually makes a bunch of live resin and shows a thin layer. I believe this is how he does it.

Check out sox's new thread he is the MAN when it comes to spinning live resin, friken artist.

rawman

rawman

There's good YouTube videos on micro planing to. It's to properly dry and preserve terpenes. If water is trapped in sift or bubble he texture of it will change, it will turn mushy kinda hard to explain. N if a lot lot is trapped itll mold. You can micro plane or use a strainer and push glands through. Some push with strainer and claim it is easier in the glands. I've microplaned with good results.

Myself I've never gotten real 100% melt from bubble only dry sift, but I'm in love with sifting. Lol.

I see some guys even started playing with vacuum ovens and bubble I believe that was also green dot labs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom