Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
covertchem

covertchem

Dank rig 20150419 135530
20150419 135530

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Up first is Deathstar..
DSCN0233

Then we have Blue cheese ( which i still think this is a mislabled blue dream but whatever )

DSCN0234

Then we have the Last 2 Which i haven't picked up in a really long time..

Cannalope Haze!

DSCN0237

And Super Silver Haze X Lavender

DSCN0238

Thought i was getting QrazyTrain But got blue Cheese instead.. *sux*

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So i gotta kinda back track on what i said about the blue cheese lol, Shit this round i dunno if its the long ass cure ( prolly ) but it packs a pretty decent punch this time around im fuckin baked as shit an im used to deathstar and qt for the last 2 months!

Got a killer and i mean KILLER candy Grape/Blueberry smell which leans way more grape then blueberry but its so Sweet/Candy unlike any other grape ive had before the smell puts grape ape to shame its sooooooooo Candy like opening up a bottle of grape cough syrup minus the chemical smell just that False grape smell that candy smell they try to mask the flavor with its like that.. Rich dank Grape!

And now im hungry, waiting on a toasted ham and cheese from subway! mmmm Eat Frozen/Fresh! :D

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I like your style @LittleDabbie it looks like you have some dank meds! We know who's going to be in the clouds for a while!!
Up first is Deathstar..
View attachment 505772

Then we have Blue cheese ( which i still think this is a mislabled blue dream but whatever )

View attachment 505773

Then we have the Last 2 Which i haven't picked up in a really long time..

Cannalope Haze!

View attachment 505774

And Super Silver Haze X Lavender

View attachment 505775

Thought i was getting QrazyTrain But got blue Cheese instead.. *sux*

T

Top Selecta

That Original Diesel is the business I ran up on some in TC a few months ago @GrowGod
Give thanks to the big homie for holding me down....... I heat with wood, so as soon as the weather breaks we start stacking. You know who it is and my wood pile on the day.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That Original Diesel is the business I ran up on some in TC a few months ago @GrowGod
Give thanks to the big homie for holding me down....... I heat with wood, so as soon as the weather breaks we start stacking. You know who it is and my wood pile on the day.View attachment 506028
What up dog I'm kind of confused and really really high! Do we know each other? I wish I heated with wood the city sucks balls.lets get to stackin:D

Top Bottom