Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I see you on instgram flexin your 2" porterhouse lol gonna need to play an extra nine to work that off
Hahaha. Thanks bro. I don't walk tho! Really tho that steak was bad ass!! Fed my family of 4 and lunch the next day. I should post done pics to show off the chefary but by the time I slice it up its on recognizable. Is your IG name the same @Stalks

Stalks

Stalks

No I'm a dumb ass and only have a personal account

But just as a hint you liked a pic of mine from a few weeks back this morning around 7-8 lol

Stalks

Stalks

But just as a hint you liked a pic of mine from a few weeks back this morning around 7-8 lol

I need to make a stalks ig. Because I ain't in the mitten. I've got family up there around flint and will be going to visit soon

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I need to make a stalks ig. Because I ain't in the mitten. I've got family up there around flint and will be going to visit soon
Bro that doesn't narrow it down! Oh wait you've got a great ass! Lmfao. I swear I hit like on so many booty pics today. I get so bored at work sometimes.... I grew up in flint n still live within 15 min

Ps I just hit like on a picture On IG. A butterfly pic. Was I right?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Something about this thread just feels different like in a east coast kinda way
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.
Surfed the last few pages nursing a massive hangover on my cell with fat fingers just don't think key boards were made for left handed people
Glad shits working out for you Shamus , no advice here just live and learn sir.

Gotta reach out here for some rick simpson oil advice as a few of my shore peeps are suffer with cancer and seeking the help of captain cannabis (me) but I'll do that when settled in at the crib my girls gotta be thirsty.

Sorry for the ramble
Glue s1_
IMG 20150517 180406430 HDR
IMG 20150517 180406430 HDR

Top Bottom