Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
happylittle

happylittle

Weve all been busy this week as i see no ones posted lately. Any of my michigander friends have any recomendations for my new toys. I know @covertchem probably will have some opinions. Just adding into a lil 6x 8 w 2 x 1000 w hps hoods unless i decide to run a single plant under them to try a straight led run. However, i may need at least one more for a straight led run.
1434228169430 629466064

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

@covertchem is going to tell you to not go all Led it's fun to say you did it but in the end i'm pretty sure it all got blown into waxx @happylittle

happylittle

happylittle

thanks for the advice @Bill Murry Kinda what i was thinking, which is why if i do itll be a complete science project to see how it goes.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Some one told him he couldn't pull an L off an all Led plant so i think he tossed some ungodly amount of Kessil's at it . Turn out over that target number but never developed that dense hard nug everyone wants.
thanks for the advice @Bill Murry Kinda what i was thinking, which is why if i do itll be a complete science project to see how it goes.

covertchem

covertchem

Weve all been busy this week as i see no ones posted lately. Any of my michigander friends have any recomendations for my new toys. I know @covertchem probably will have some opinions. Just adding into a lil 6x 8 w 2 x 1000 w hps hoods unless i decide to run a single plant under them to try a straight led run. However, i may need at least one more for a straight led run.View attachment 515961
Challenge yourself grow the best plant all led see how you like it either way I didn't loose a penny with Kessel positive vibes

happylittle

happylittle

@lollipopman
So anything in particular got ya moving here or just time for a change of pace? Im just bored and curious

happylittle

happylittle

@covertchem what was your room temp for that grow as im hearing that you must run around 10 degrees warmer and that is the most common downfall when using led's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom