Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sweettooth22

sweettooth22

so I'm going to throw it out.......if anyone is throwing out males I'm rescuing them as well as kinda need one if anyones got one or more pm me

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@ohthatguy8
Get at me if you have any issues, we got lots of experience dealing w the crooks at the mortgage and title companies... Dot your Is and cross your Ts you'll do good.

Not building it? I'm starting the design process for my next home #framingparty #roofingparty #sidingparty lol

Morning bro. My plan was to buy the house that I'm renting so I wouldn't have to move my op. Then use the tax credit money to buy land and start the building process. The landlord backed out so we found a new place ready to move into. It's less than ten years old and the inground salt water pool will be nice. I still plan to use the tax credit to buy land and build a pole barn on it to start out. Hit me up when you build. The only thing I was ever truly trained in is residential framing.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I gotta move my smoke spot. Getting high in the garage is costing me money! During last nights doob I shuffled thru some shit just making a mental list of stuff I can throw out when I move. This am when I went out to smoke I seen the overhead door was only half way down and the motor bracket was busted off. Oh well should be faster to fix the second time

lollipopman

lollipopman

So had a great time this past week, went to pig and whiskey in ferndale. Looked at some houses and checked out some grows. Went to one house that they needed help. I've never seen a full blown bug infestation it was interesting. what got me the most was they paid someone 1000 to build and set it up. Half of it was setup wrong. But can't wait to move up for good

peoplewish

peoplewish

White sage #7 carrot cut

White sage #7 carrot cut

That we'll known forum varietal

peoplewish

peoplewish

Orange Bud!

That's real deal greaser Old School Cherry Ak47 funkier and greasier than most for sure... Finishes in 50-55 days and delivers an ultra potent buzz

Kali Mist

Orange Bud - mega citrus orange sativa buds - serrrious yielder!!

Another Orange Bud

Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

My keeper Spirit Bomb pheno, smells strongly of hash and earth w/ a side of oranges and fuely OG funk! It's drying into perfect golf ball sized nugz.

My Pulp Fiction cut, the briefcase pheno lol.... as best as I can describe it it has this crazy ass coco cherry wine flav that's reminiscent of eating those super rich bon-bon like chocolate covered cherries yummm. Been wrestling with PK problems with all the plants I have in Happy Frog soil.... I hated I had to get it but it was all they had when I went to the store, came full of f**k'n gnats too!

Top Bottom