Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngryBeeman

AngryBeeman

Premium Member
Supporter
gsc s1 70Days... Shes not that Pretty, but her smell is the Rotten cookie dough:D
FullSizeRender

happylittle

happylittle

@AngryBeeman it started as just the black domina x ecsd and was a bit unstable and wanting to herm late in flower. Now after adding the Tahoe Og male I didnt notice any herms and it bulked up in bud size. I still got a couple 2 more phenos to flower as room opens before i breed the next round. Im wishing I could speed time up for a preview.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
lollipopman,
Welcome to Michigan (when ya get here). Just in time to vote for legalization in our state, make sure to register to vote. Petitions are being circulated now, I been told, have not signed one yet myself.
LED grows. Have completed 6 grows using LED`s. Present grow, I am using LED`s from sprouting to finish. Used flouro`s to sprout before. Buds definitely could have been tighter. Using Advanced Diamond Series 300 x 2 to light 21 square feet. This grow have added another DS 300. Will see if this tightens up the buds. Happy with my LED`s, can not imagine the heat issues with other lights.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well farm fam keep your fingers crossed for me. We have a purchase agreement on a house! We are first time home buyers so we're super excited. Not sure what could possibly go wrong but it seems like in my life if it can go wrong it will. Hoping to have it close before the cup.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Well farm fam keep your fingers crossed for me. We have a purchase agreement on a house! We are first time home buyers so we're super excited. Not sure what could possibly go wrong but it seems like in my life if it can go wrong it will. Hoping to have it close before the cup.
Good luck, I'm up here now looking was going to rent but buying seems a better route

2DogWalker

@ohthatguy8
Get at me if you have any issues, we got lots of experience dealing w the crooks at the mortgage and title companies... Dot your Is and cross your Ts you'll do good.

Not building it? I'm starting the design process for my next home #framingparty #roofingparty #sidingparty lol

Top Bottom