Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
50$ for the "Clone only" varieties. I've been and the clones were clean Of bugs but the ghost og I snagged was a cut in a cube no roots yet for the 50. I tried the sfv and the ghost.
@symbiote420 your buds look fire as always bro. Need to sesh some time bro. How's the lil guys football going?
How was the sfv do you think it was the real deal ?

symbiote420

symbiote420

How was the sfv do you think it was the real deal ?

There are quite a few clone only SFV OG cuts, I showed pics to my dude Crazy Composer (who has/runs two of them) and he says it looks spot on to one of his cuts. It's some straight up chronic, I've had ppl say it was too strong for em.... couple even said it made em feel like they were having a heart attack! I've bred with it too and it's cranking out some killer hybrids.

Here's a few pics of my SFV OG x (Star Dawg F2), she's a 50/50 pheno that looks and smells like both of it's parents rolled into one.

Genotype A already has my high cbd pheno of Zero Dark Thirty (LA Con x Purple Kush). I get a lot of PMs asking for seeds/cuts, I really need to get more of the stuff I've made out to folks but I'm actually in no form or shape to be having a bunch of cuts around and/or risking my freedom for it so I might have to talk to some of my ppl about getting Geno a few things.

symbiote420

symbiote420

@symbiote420 your buds look fire as always bro. Need to sesh some time bro. How's the lil guys football going?

Thanks big homie we defo gotta get a smoke sesh in, it's been too long. My youngest coach has been calling him Chris Spielman lol his on the field IQ has even impressed me.... this our last year with this team, they suck. My oldest has started playing basketball, says he didn't wanna play this year.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks big homie we defo gotta get a smoke sesh in, it's been too long. My youngest coach has been calling him Chris Spielman lol his on the field IQ has even impressed me.... this our last year with this team, they suck. My oldest has started playing basketball, says he didn't wanna play this year.
Chris spielman! That's a huge compliment!!! At least the oldest chose basketball and not video games.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Could really use something from someone up in Michigan...

My last shit..

u only have 2 posts 1 is asking for shit and the other is complaining about shit and then u message probably everyone in the michigan forum asking to meet them for shit ( including me ) appearently you dont know how the forums work or even care to read the rules OR YOUR A COP !!!!!!

and whoever gave this person a like (trophy) are you kidding me ?

T

Tylrr420

Anyone here know where I can get a Mitsubishi mr slim 3 ton around the flint/lapeer area? Any hvac guys on here?

Skunked

Skunked

50$ for the "Clone only" varieties. I've been and the clones were clean Of bugs but the ghost og I snagged was a cut in a cube no roots yet for the 50. I tried the sfv and the ghost.
How was the ghost buddy? I have the sfv and the ability to grab the ghost, which sfv I have I'm not sure I know it's some dank strictly from the smell in veg. When that comes along I'll throw some up and see what you guys think. Anyways, ghost...a competor? You must not have it around anymore, wasn't worthy?

Limonene

Limonene

Hey @symbiote420 i see you mentioned zerodarkthirty. I have some zdt#9 x Longbottomleaf tester beans. I hear that the zdt is a 30/1 cbd strain thats won awards. Im in the uk so can't get to sample it, what can you tell me about it? thanks in advance bro!

T

Top Selecta

What up Gromies, hope eerrbody been doing well and enjoying fall.
Been staying busy getting ready for winter myself.
Here is some Blessed OG (TK x Fire OG BX) seeing some really great phenos out this line. Recycled Organics, No Till, No bottles, No Nutes.

Triple Flame OG (Fire OG x Fire OG BX)

:ninja:

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

How was the ghost buddy? I have the sfv and the ability to grab the ghost, which sfv I have I'm not sure I know it's some dank strictly from the smell in veg. When that comes along I'll throw some up and see what you guys think. Anyways, ghost...a competor? You must not have it around anymore, wasn't worthy?
Ghost is a really nice og. I didn't think it was the true ghost tho cause it was different than the ghost I've seen and smoked. It was still good and worth the 50$ but I am skeptical about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom