Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

currently running
flower:
bruce banner #3
gorilla glue #4
strawberries
god bud
sfv x dmt

veg:
above strains +
chaos
cannatonic4 cbd

seedlings:
snake venom (moxie seeds)

tipz

tipz

Lets not forget, Harbaughs first two seasons at Stanford produced losing seasons.
They played like they were sleep walking, no explosiveness off the ball its gonna be a very tough season for UM!
Go Blue Devils

happylittle

happylittle

So ill be making a journey up to St. Ignace area the 8th, and 9th of this month. Which is tomorrow......yeah vacation. Kind of worried to leave my babies for a cpl days but need a break.

Anyway I thought Id throw it out there to see if anyone from the farm wanted to meet for a sesh while im up there.
Also will be playing some disc golf if any farmers fancy a game.
-J

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
So ill be making a journey up to St. Ignace area the 8th, and 9th of this month. Which is tomorrow......yeah vacation. Kind of worried to leave my babies for a cpl days but need a break.

Anyway I thought Id throw it out there to see if anyone from the farm wanted to meet for a sesh while im up there.
Also will be playing some disc golf if any farmers fancy a game.
-J

I live 100 miles from the bridge, if ya get that far west of there. Would be happy to "meet and burn" with ya.

Shamus

Shamus

Much props and love
Looks like I'll have a second chance at these babies after all.

Cannis

Cannis

Depends on what you want, or you can take what you can get. Another thing to consider when deciding what strains to get is your market, as in patients or dispensaries.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Genotype is legit, they're only open on the weekends tmk and they're pretty reasonably priced....... I've ran quite a few things from them before and have a lot of buddies that still do, probably one of the few times I've ever got a clean cut lol

Tuna Kush x (SunSour F2)..... the smell, the flav, and the high are top notch. Hella bag appeal too!

Yeti OG F3, yeah this gal still around not going anywhere no time soon either!

Outdoor Spirit Bomb, grown by my homie Willow

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Can you let us know how it went, been thinking about trying that place out . Does anyone know what they charge per clone ?..Thanks
50$ for the "Clone only" varieties. I've been and the clones were clean Of bugs but the ghost og I snagged was a cut in a cube no roots yet for the 50. I tried the sfv and the ghost.
@symbiote420 your buds look fire as always bro. Need to sesh some time bro. How's the lil guys football going?

Top Bottom